Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje > Cultura
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Would this be offensive?

Preguntas sobre la cultura y las diferencias entre las culturas de los distintos países e idiomas.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo February 05, 2011, 08:49 AM
Caballero Caballero no está en línea
Emerald

Caballero is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Mi regla es si hablan inglés mejor que hablo español, uso inglés.
If I did that, I would only be able to practice Spanish on people in real life about once a year. My way is to try respond in Spanish as much as I can. If I don't know how to say it in Spanish, I say it in English. I leave it up to them how much Spanish and English they speak to me. If they say something I don't understand, I ask them to repeat it in English, and then I try to respond in Spanish.

Cita:
it doesn't matter, as long as your not saying it sarcastically or anything
Sometimes I don't know how my intonation comes off, because it takes a lot of brain power to use different intonation from English on top of everything else.
Responder Con Cita

Quita esta publicidad al registrarte con una cuenta gratuita en Tomísimo.
Antiguo February 05, 2011, 07:34 PM
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo no está en línea
Diamond

Primera Lengua: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por Caballero Ver Mensaje
If I did that, I would only be able to practice Spanish on people in real life about once a year. My way is to try respond in Spanish as much as I can. If I don't know how to say it in Spanish, I say it in English. I leave it up to them how much Spanish and English they speak to me. If they say something I don't understand, I ask them to repeat it in English, and then I try to respond in Spanish.

Sometimes I don't know how my intonation comes off, because it takes a lot of brain power to use different intonation from English on top of everything else.
Then you tell us that works for you right?
Antiguo February 05, 2011, 08:54 PM
Caballero Caballero no está en línea
Emerald

Caballero is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por CrOtALiTo Ver Mensaje
Then you tell us that works for you right?
You mean as opposed to only speaking Spanish to Spanish speakers that know less English than I know Spanish? That would be just about all of the ones around here. Of course it works. I'd never learn anything simply speaking to Spanish speakers in English. If they don't understand something I say, I can say that phrase in English, and if I don't understand something they say in Spanish, I can ask them to repeat it in English, and then I will try to respond back to them in Spanish. The only time I don't try at to speak Spanish to Spanish speakers in real life, is when I feel too shy and embarassed to try to speak Spanish.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo February 05, 2011, 11:28 PM
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo no está en línea
Diamond

Primera Lengua: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por Caballero Ver Mensaje
You mean as opposed to only speaking Spanish to Spanish speakers that know less English than I know Spanish? That would be just about all of the ones around here. Of course it works. I'd never learn anything simply speaking to Spanish speakers in English. If they don't understand something I say, I can say that phrase in English, and if I don't understand something they say in Spanish, I can ask them to repeat it in English, and then I will try to respond back to them in Spanish. The only time I don't try at to speak Spanish to Spanish speakers in real life, is when I feel too shy and embarassed to try to speak Spanish.

Don't worry for that.

I can understand your situation clearly

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación