Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Hardest thing for you learning a new language?

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old June 14, 2010, 07:43 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by María José View Post
Why the sarcasm? I'm in a sensitive mood today. I never seem to reach an agreement with my workmates when we have to mark finals. According to them I'm too 'optimistic' and in my opinion they want the students to speak better than us.
I need a rest...
Nice reading you, as usual.
The smiley states it is sarcastic, I just use the smiley as I was referring to the "baby" steps...

I love your posts too.

I never post with ill/mean intentions. If anything, with the intention to and make people laugh. I am not afraid of making a fool of myself. (besides not being hard...)

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old June 20, 2010, 11:15 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
The smiles aren't sarcastic nonetheless they are the life of this website, the Chileno used in all the time the smiles for express his feeling.
Old July 01, 2010, 10:28 PM
The Rebel Fairy

Native Language: Spanish
María José is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chileno View Post
The smiley states it is sarcastic, I just use the smiley as I was referring to the "baby" steps...

I love your posts too.

I never post with ill/mean intentions. If anything, with the intention to and make people laugh. I am not afraid of making a fool of myself. (besides not being hard...)
I had forgotten about this thread completely. I know you are never mean... at least on line. As I said, June is not a good month to talk to me, but things are back on track again.
Old July 02, 2010, 07:40 AM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by María José View Post
I had forgotten about this thread completely. I know you are never mean... at least on line. As I said, June is not a good month to talk to me, but things are back on track again.
Hey! welcome back!

Vacations started already?
Old July 02, 2010, 11:13 AM
Diamond

Nonetheless the vacations stared for the children, but the we as parents continue the road of the word all the days.

Chileno.
Do you work even?

I dare say is worst the vacations already the children are more insupportable without the school.
Old July 02, 2010, 01:36 PM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
NonethelessAlthough the vacations started for the children, but the we as parents continue the road of the word working everyday. all the days.

Chileno.
Do you work even?

I dare say is worst the vacations already the children are more insupportable without the school.

I dare say it is worst during the vacations, because the children become more unbearable when they are out of school. ???
Yes, I do work.
Old July 03, 2010, 10:36 AM
Diamond

Yes man.
Thank you for the corrections.

Nonetheless is not very used right.
I should to use although, I didn't remember the word every.

I dare to say the children when don't go the school, they then became unbearable without the school.

But anyway we continue working for them jijiij.

See you anon.
Old November 08, 2010, 07:35 AM
Emerald

Native Language: Bicol/Tagalog; English = second language
vita32 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
The life is ironic when you are a teacher and you teach your own knowledge, because you have the security of that you are teaching well, and when you are alone in your desktop with your book to trying to learn something new for you and that in that moment you tend to be nervous, then all the I said before result a great but great life ironic.
Hi Crotalito, are you trying to say that what is ironic in life is that as a teacher it is so easy to teach others but then even as a teacher it is hard to teach one's self.?

All corrections are appreciated.
Old November 26, 2010, 01:39 PM
Ruby

emilwest is on a distinguished road
Right now I have a little trouble learning the spanish object pronouns (me, te, la, lo, le, se, etc...). It's so tricky. Especially when there's more than one object pronoun in a sentence, like for example: "Ya le has comprado el regalo a Silvia? Sí, se lo he dado esta mañana." I find it a little hard because it's a little different from swedish.

But I will practice this hard and hopefully I'll get it soon!! Any learning tips, by the way? Gracias.
Old November 26, 2010, 03:35 PM
Diamond

I taught a few Spanish to a American native and just she has a lot of troubles saying Me, la, el, because she doesn't very accustomed with the kind to words, and she was a little Spanish for me, but it's doesn't enough until now, then I don't know how I should to teach her with, I guess it in a method easier as she was a kind it likes in the kinder garden, in essence she can keeps the information taught for me.

Then I can understand your situation, because it result familiar in my day to day, but I can tell you something true, if you practice daily the language, I believe with that method you will keep more information in your brain instead of you practice or write anything only two days per week or less it.

Good luck

Tags
hardest thing

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: