Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Good Method to improve listening comprehension?

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old November 02, 2012, 09:27 PM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngxx View Post
Hey, I am a Spanish learner from Finland and I would like to know if somebody know a good method to improve listening comprehesion, I have the problem that I found either very advanced podcast or very simple ones and not many guide you on how to listen, I tried the most common ones when I type SPanish podcasts or audios at Google but after trying I've found that they don't help me out to overcome my struggle listening movies or native speakers. Thanks in advance folks.

Hola John,

I have many many many Spanish and Italian audio books and music CDs and I listen to them in my car and at home. I've been doing this for year. My car is my language lab. I drive many miles round trip. Also listen to the Spanish radio although I'm trying to improve my Italian right now. Also I have Spanish and Italian programs downloaded on my cell phone. In addition I have an I-pod filled with hours and hours of Spanish and Italian. If I'm working around the house I listen to them. When I go to the gym I listen to them. I get free or almost free Spanish and Italian CDs from the J.W.'s. Plus I download free Italian and Spanish audio on my phone from the J.W.'s. Como si todo esto fuera poco I watch/listen to cuatro Spanish speaking novelas todos los dias.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: