Old March 24, 2013, 02:44 AM
Ruby

Native Language: spanish
nativespanish is on a distinguished road
Looking for someone

Good morning from Madrid

Firstly, I don't know if what I'm going to say is stupid or sounds strange (I'm sorry if it is).

I am native spanish and I'd like to improve my english. My english, as you can see, is quite basic and I know I have a lot of mistakes. I'm looking for someone to talk. I'm a serious person and I'd really like to speak english better. I only practice my english when I travel abroad (twice per year) and I'm not sure if when I speak english I say what I want to. I'd like to speak with a native English by skype or something like that. We could help each other (with spanish and english). I'm not looking for friendship or something like that (I hope this won't sound unpolite or rude).

I don't know if this kind of things are allowed in this forum (if it's not please delete it and I'm sorry).

If you are interested, please contact me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old March 24, 2013, 01:17 PM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
You are writing very well. Keep up the good work. Do a search on capitalization rules for English.
Names of languages are capitalized in English but not in Spanish.
Nationalities are capitalized in English but not in Spanish. Although names of countries and cities are capitalized in Spanish, words derived from them are not. Soy inglés. (I'm English.) Prefiero los cocos puertorriqueños. (I prefer the Puerto Rican coconuts.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativespanish View Post
Good morning from Madrid

Firstly, I don't know if what I'm going to say is stupid or sounds strange (I'm sorry if it is).

I am native Spanish speaker and I'd like to improve my English. My English, as you can see, is quite basic and I know I make a lot of mistakes. I'm looking for someone to talk to. I'm a serious person and I'd really like to speak English better. I only practice my English when I travel abroad (twice per year) and I'm not sure if when I speak English I say what I want to (well). I'd like to speak with a native English speaker by skype or something like that. We could help each other (with Spanish and English). I'm not looking for friendship or something like that (I hope this won't sound unpolite or rude).

I don't know if this kind of things are allowed in this forum (if it's not please delete it and I'm sorry).

If you are interested, please contact me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited by Villa; March 24, 2013 at 01:34 PM.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: