Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Advice Needed

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old March 10, 2013, 09:52 AM
Opal

Xagan is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone,

I just want to say thank you so much for all of your input, all of you have been absolutely fantastic! Before, I felt very daunted about it all, but now I feel a lot more content, so thank you again for the advice.

I'll keep you all updated on how I'm doing, and if I have any more questions, I'll be sure to ask. This is an absolutely fantastic forum, I'm so pleased to be a part of it, knowing that I'm not on my own whilst learning is a great feeling.

Best wishes to everyone, and thanks again!

Xagan

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old March 10, 2013, 01:42 PM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagan View Post
Hello everyone,

I just want to say thank you so much for all of your input, all of you have been absolutely fantastic! Before, I felt very daunted about it all, but now I feel a lot more content, so thank you again for the advice.

I'll keep you all updated on how I'm doing, and if I have any more questions, I'll be sure to ask. This is an absolutely fantastic forum, I'm so pleased to be a part of it, knowing that I'm not on my own whilst learning is a great feeling.

Best wishes to everyone, and thanks again!

Xagan
Oh, I just thought of another fantastico/great way to learn Spanish Xagan, that has worked wonders for me. (Actually both in Spanish and Italian.) That would be reading Spanish out loud. Think about it. When you read Spanish out loud you are speaking Spanish and you never run out of something to say. Maybe this is something that works best when you can understand Spanish better but no matter what it's a very effective way to learn Spanish. Start off with simple books/kids Spanish books. Also Spanish audio books so you can see what the words actually sound like.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: