Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Practice & Homework
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Correcciones por favor

Practice Spanish or English here. All replies to a thread should be in the same language as the first post.

Old December 02, 2009, 08:02 AM
Pearl

VivaEspana is on a distinguished road
Correcciones por favor

It is a great honor for me to have been the founding chairman of Kabataang Makabayan (Patriotic or People's Youth). And it is my pleasure to talk to you about KM on the occasion of its 45th founding anniversary.

The KM was founded on 30 November 1964, the birth anniversary of the great worker and founder of the Katipunan.

traducciones:

"Esta uno buen honor para me a ha tenido el presidente fundador de la Juventud Patriotico de las Gentes (KM) y est mi placer hablar a ustedes sobre KM sobre la ocasion de sus el cuarenasinconario aniversario fundador,

La KM fue encontro en el Noviembre 1964, el nacimiento aniversario del gran trabajador y fundador del Katipunan, Andres Bonifacio"- ex-Chairman Jose Maria Sison, CPP-NPA.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old December 02, 2009, 08:10 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Español
irmamar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaEspana View Post
It is a great honor for me to have been the founding chairman of Kabataang Makabayan (Patriotic or of? People's Youth). And it is my pleasure to talk to you about KM on the occasion of its 45th founding anniversary.

The KM was founded on 30 November 1964, the birth anniversary of the great worker and founder of the Katipunan.

traducciones:

"Esta uno buen honor para me a ha tenido el presidente fundador de la Juventud Patriotico de las Gentes (KM) y est mi placer hablar a ustedes sobre KM sobre la ocasion de sus el cuarenasinconario aniversario fundador,

Es un gran honor para mí haber sido el presidente fundador de la Juventud de la Gente Patriótica (KM) y es un placer hablarles a ustedes sobre la KM en ocasión del cuadragésimo quinto aniversario de su fundación.

La KM fue encontro en el Noviembre 1964, el nacimiento aniversario del gran trabajador y fundador del Katipunan, Andres Bonifacio"- ex-Chairman Jose Maria Sison, CPP-NPA.

La KM se fundó el 30 de noviembre de 1964, aniversario del nacimiento del gran trabajador y fundador del K, A. B., ex presidente etc.
I hope it helps
Old December 02, 2009, 08:23 AM
Pearl

VivaEspana is on a distinguished road
Thank you!

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: