Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Translations

Traducción mensaje español al ingles. (verificar)

If you need help translating a sentence or longer piece of text, use this forum. For translations or definitions of a single word or idiom, use the vocabulary forum.

Old December 07, 2013, 07:05 AM
Opal

bc7 is on a distinguished road
Traducción mensaje español al ingles. (verificar)

Necesito traducir este mensaje. (del español al ingles) Tengo serías dudas al respecto. Si encuentras errores y me ayudas a correguirlos estaría muy agradecido.

Yo fuí la persona que te envió mensajes en facebook, fue una travesura mía. De todas maneras te pido perdón. Nunca más te haré travesuras de aquí en adelante.
como fans de la serie, jamás te podré conocer en persona, porque vivo en un país lejano, y debo ser realista y por lo tanto jamás recibirás un abrazo de parte mía.
Después de tantos años de espera, finalmente, Le envié un correo Electrónico a ella. (Porque su fanmail está obsoleto). Me sentí muy feliz, y cumplí mi sueño de enviarle lo que yo pensaba de ella. Nunca me respondió, de todas maneras estoy feliz.
Después de tantos años, volví a ver la serie durante este año, y pensaba en crear un Fan club oficial de ti en tumblr (Pero necesito Tú consentimiento), porque los demás webs están obsoletas desde hacen muchos años. Y yo creo que tu fanmail está obsoleto.... Es cierto que para ti soy un desconocido, y uno como fans sueña con tener algún tipo de contacto con una actriz o actor, pero ojalá que Tú me respondas. Por último, me encantaría leer algún poema tuyo" ( reviza mi facebook y lee mi muro) ¿tú amas a tus fans?

En inglés:

I was the person who sent you messages on facebook, it was a prank on me. Anyway I ask your forgiveness. Never again will cause mischief in the hereafter.
as fans of the series, I will never be able to meet in person, because I live in a distant country, and I have to be realistic and therefore never receive a hug from me.
After so many years of waiting, finally, I sent Him an e-mail to her. (Because your fanmail is obsolete). I felt very happy, and I fulfilled my dream to send you what I thought of her. You never answered me, I'm still happy.
After so many years, I went back to see the series during this year, and I thought of creating an official Fan club of you on tumblr (But I need You consent), because other sites are obsolete since many years. And I think that your fanmail is obsolete.... it Is true that to you I am a stranger, and one as fans dreams of having some kind of contact with an actress or actor, but I hope that You make me respond. Finally, I would love to read a poem of yours" ( check my facebook and read my wall) do you love your fans?

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old December 07, 2013, 08:45 AM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc7 View Post
Necesito traducir este mensaje. (del español al inglés). Tengo serias dudas al respecto. Si encuentras errores y me ayudas a corregirlos, estaría muy agradecido.

Yo fui la persona que te envió mensajes en Facebook. Fue una travesura mía. De todas maneras te pido perdón. Nunca más te haré travesuras de aquí en adelante.
Como una fans de la serie, jamás te podré conocer en persona, porque vivo en un país lejano. y Debo ser realista y por lo tanto jamás recibirás un abrazo de parte mía.
Después de tantos años de espera, finalmente, le envié un correo electrónico a ella. (porque su fanmail está obsoleto). Me sentí muy feliz, y cumplí mi sueño de enviarle lo que yo pensaba de ella. Nunca me respondió. De todas maneras estoy feliz.
Después de tantos años, volví a ver la serie durante este año, y pensaba en crear un fan club oficial de ti en Tumblr (pero necesito tu consentimiento), porque los demás webs están obsoletos desde hacen muchos años. Y yo creo que tu fanmail está obsoleto. Es cierto que para ti soy un desconocido, y uno de las fans que sueña con tener algún tipo de contacto con una actriz o actor, pero ojalá que tú me respondas. Por último, me encantaría leer algún poema tuyo" (revisa mi página en Facebook y lee mi muro). ¿Tú amas a tus fans?

En inglés:

I was the person who sent you messages on Facebook. It was a prank on me. Anyway, I ask your forgiveness. I'll never prank you again from here on out.
As a fans of the series, I will never be able to meet you in person, because I live in a distant country. and I have to be realistic and, so, you'll never receive a hug from me.
After so many years of waiting, finally, I finally sent Him an e-mail to her. (because her fanmail is obsolete). I felt very happy, and (I) fulfilled my dream to send her what I thought of her. She never answered me. But, I'm still happy.
After so many years, I watched the series again during this year, and I thought of creating an official fan club about you on Tumblr (but I need your consent), because other sites are obsolete for many years now. And I think that your fanmail is obsolete. It is true that to you I am a stranger, and one of the fans who dreams of having some kind of contact with an actress or actor, but I hope that you make me respond to me. Finally, I would love to read a poem of yours" (check my Facebook page and read my wall). Do you love your fans?
I believe that shifting from second- to third-person address after 'Después de tantos años de espera' was a mistake, but I translated it faithfully. If no person shift was intended, the translation is flawed (because the original is flawed).

Last edited by Rusty; December 07, 2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old December 07, 2013, 09:52 AM
Opal

bc7 is on a distinguished road
Very thanks!
Old December 07, 2013, 10:47 AM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc7 View Post
Much thanks!
You're welcome!