Old August 24, 2011, 05:09 PM
Opal

Native Language: Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu, English, and Punjabi
Mr IBP is on a distinguished road
Hi, new user

Hey, my name is Mr IBP, I took Spanish 1, 2, and 3 in middle school/high school. However, i have yet to master the language. I can barely speak it or write it. I can read it nearly perfect though. Anyways, i registered to learn and read Spanish posts to increase my ability to read, write and listen. Why? Well, at the moment i am a Junior in High School and taking AP Spanish 4. I want to either get a 4-5 on the Exam in May. Hopefully, if users have taken it they can give me advice and recommend me how to study for it.

Notes:

The teacher told student not to take the AP Exam for the class because it is a waste of money. (No hope for students to pass)

I am not native, or spanish at all. (Indian)

Sincerely,

Mr IBP

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old August 24, 2011, 05:59 PM
Sapphire

Native Language: US English
wrholt is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry that I don't know anything about the AP test. I never took it when I was applying to colleges in 1976/1977; I took the ETS Achievement Test in Spanish (the predecessor of today's College Board SAT II Subject Test in Spanish with Listening Comprehension).
Old August 24, 2011, 08:27 PM
Emerald

Luna Azul is on a distinguished road
As far as I know, AP Spanish Language is a very advanced exam, it's a 5th and 6th semester college level Spanish Language course. If you can't write it, I can't imagine how you can pass it..

Old August 25, 2011, 09:28 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr IBP View Post
Hey, my name is Mr IBP, I took Spanish 1, 2, and 3 in middle school/high school. However, i have yet to master the language. I can barely speak it or write it. I can read it nearly perfect though. Anyways, i registered to learn and read Spanish posts to increase my ability to read, write and listen. Why? Well, at the moment i am a Junior in High School and taking AP Spanish 4. I want to either get a 4-5 on the Exam in May. Hopefully, if users have taken it they can give me advice and recommend me how to study for it.

Notes:

The teacher told student not to take the AP Exam for the class because it is a waste of money. (No hope for students to pass)

I am not native, or spanish at all. (Indian)

Sincerely,

Mr IBP
Hello welcome to these forums.

Certainly you know much about several languages, I can see your description and you know at least four language, I don't know sure if you are able to speak all them, but surely you have a lot of knowledge in those language at least in form wrote, now you ability to write in all those language is certainly extraordinary for me, already you know more language than me and in my own case I have took a lot time for learn this language for my own.

That it some times took me much time to taking the language in my brain but well I there go when I can speak with some, surely I won't lost the change to make it.

Greetings.
Old August 29, 2011, 06:38 PM

Native Language: English, Chinese
Jessica is on a distinguished road
I'm in AP Spanish too :P

welcome to the forums

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: