Old January 14, 2012, 08:14 AM
Opal

Native Language: Inglés.
AikenRooster is on a distinguished road
¡Saludo del gran estado de Carolina del Sur!

Sólo un estúpido condutor de camión, aqui. Sin embargo, durante muchos años, he querido aprender el idioma de español, con la esperanza de ser capaz de hablar con la gente latino americano como puedo hablar a la gente que hablan inglés ... ¡elocuentemente!
I have been dabbling with Spanish now for several years, pero no tengo no amigos latinos: y no sé no estadounidenses que quieren aprender(¿racisimo?), I haven't come as far as I would have like to, by now. Now, that I have found this forum, hopefully that will change! Also, I have the "Tune In" app for Android, and I can listen to all sorts of Spanish-speaking radio stations, from all over the globe, and this has really helped a lot lately. And, let's not forget Google translate! ¡Le gente no aparacen hablar tan rápido, ahora!
I take great pride in correct puncutation, spelling, word order, level of vocabulary, etc., in english, así me gustaría pedirle que me lo cierto cuando cometo un error en español.
¡Buenas Mañanas!

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old January 14, 2012, 08:34 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Bienvenido. Tu castellano es bueno ya. Sigue así y conseguirás refinarlo al grado de tu educación.

Mucha gente te ayudará acá, incluyéndome.
Old January 14, 2012, 12:51 PM
Sapphire

Native Language: US English
wrholt is on a distinguished road
¡Bienvenido, AikenRooster! As Chileno says, your Spanish is already quite understandable, in spite of the occasional mistake in grammar, spelling or word choice. It seems like a good foundation from which to improve over time.
Old January 14, 2012, 05:47 PM
Pearl

Native Language: Español
Don José is on a distinguished road
Bienvenido.

Quote:
I can't understand it. Do you mean "from the poor part of the Aiken..."? ("de la parte pobre de (la) Aiken?).
Old January 15, 2012, 08:18 AM
Opal

Native Language: Inglés.
AikenRooster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don José View Post
Bienvenido.

I can't understand it. Do you mean "from the poor part of the Aiken..."? ("de la parte pobre de (la) Aiken?).
Sí. Mi ciudad es divide en dos. Los ricos en el lado sur y los pobres y los negros en el lado norte.
Old January 16, 2012, 08:12 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AikenRooster View Post
Sólo un estúpido condutor de camión, aqui. Sin embargo, durante muchos años, he querido aprender el idioma de español, con la esperanza de ser capaz de hablar con la gente latino americano como puedo hablar a la gente que hablan inglés ... ¡elocuentemente!
I have been dabbling with Spanish now for several years, pero no tengo no amigos latinos: y no sé no estadounidenses que quieren aprender(¿racisimo?), I haven't come as far as I would have like to, by now. Now, that I have found this forum, hopefully that will change! Also, I have the "Tune In" app for Android, and I can listen to all sorts of Spanish-speaking radio stations, from all over the globe, and this has really helped a lot lately. And, let's not forget Google translate! ¡Le gente no aparacen hablar tan rápido, ahora!
I take great pride in correct puncutation, spelling, word order, level of vocabulary, etc., in english, así me gustaría pedirle que me lo cierto cuando cometo un error en español.
¡Buenas Mañanas!

Hello my name is George and I like your method to study the language, and well I know that something is hard to study alone of this form as far as you can catch the best of the others and well you can learn over all the other person you have a long conversation, and well once you will have the enough experience to say, I knew it, I could to do it perfectly with my a few experience or much ones, but well as who can be perfect in the language but it depend of the enthusiasm that each people put in their studies.

well I have gave you all this long commentary and I'm sorry for my commentary really, I will introduce my own, my name is George and I'd like to study English for my own, although I don't speak the language when I'm speaking with a native, but I can make it well, and I consider important all I can do it, I knowing that I'm not taking personalize class with other person or teacher.

Truly yours.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: