Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > Los idiomas inglés y español > Práctica y Tareas
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Which one of these translations is correct for Spanish Literature?

Practica el inglés o el español aquí. Toda respuesta a un hilo debe ser en el mismo idioma que el primer mensaje.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo July 27, 2013, 10:45 PM
Joystar1977 Joystar1977 no está en línea
Opal

Joystar1977 is on a distinguished road
Rusty In response to your questions

I wrote myself what my own thoughts were in the English version of "The Son" in response to your question. As for the first translation, I tried it on my own. The second and third translations are from something I was checking online because I was trying to make sure not to use slang words, use the correct tense when writing, making sure to write in either first, second, and third person, and also considering the fact of which type of Spanish to use whether it be Latin American Spanish, Mexican American Spanish, or European American Spanish.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo July 28, 2013, 11:59 AM
Rusty Rusty está en línea ahora
Señor Speedy

Primera Lengua: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Below, I've marked what needs to be corrected in red and have give some hints or comments in purple.
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por Joystar1977 Ver Mensaje
"The Son"

The father and son have a good relationship. The father was a caring person, of support and confidence in relation to their child (this doesn't make sense). Both love (the tense shouldn't have changed) nature. The father brought (wrong verb) his son about the dangers of the desert and had confidence in the ability of your (wrong determiner) child to survive without your (wrong determiner) help. Though the father believed his son was able to take care of himself, (missing subject pronoun) was still cautious after losing another child in an accidental shooting.loss (separate the two words and add an article prior to the first word of the next sentence) of his second son was so devastating that (missing subject pronoun) began to hallucinate about the events leading up to his death. Finally, there is no mention of a mother or a wife.

First translation of "The Son"

El padre y el hijo tienen una relación buena (see the second translation). El padre era una persona humanitaria (see the second translation), de apoyo y confianza con relación a su niño. Amba naturaleza de amor (see the second translation). El padre trajo (wrong verb) a su hijo sobre los peligros del desierto y tenía la (omit) confianza en la capacidad de su niño de sobrevivir sin su ayuda. Aunque el padre creyera (wrong mood) que su hijo era capaz de tener cuidado de él (see the second translation), era todavía cauteloso después de perder a otro niño en shooting.loss (the machine translator didn't know what to do with the connected words - see the second translation for an idea about the last word of the sentence) casual (goes with previous sentence - see the second translation) (missing subject) de su segundo hijo era tan devastador (needs to agree with the subject (missing) lo (omit) que comenzó a tener alucinaciones sobre los acontecimientos que conducen hasta (wrong tense - wrong preposition) su muerte.
Finalmente, no hay ninguna mención de una madre o una esposa.

Second Translation of "The Son"

El padre y el hijo tienen una buena relación. El padre era una persona bondadosa, de apoyo y confianza en relación con su hijo. Ambos aman la naturaleza. El padre llevo a su hijo sobre los peligros del desierto y de confianza en la capacidad de su niño para sobre vivir sin su ayuda. Aunque el padre creía que su “hijo hijo era capaz de cuidar de si mismo, se siguen siendo cautelosos después de perder (missing something here) otro hijo de un disparo accidental (missing subject) de su segundo hijo fue tan devastadora que comenzó a tener alucinaciones sobre las circunstancias de su muerte. Por ultimo, no hay ninguna mención de una madre o una esposa.

Third translation of "The Son"

El padre y el hijo tienen una relación buena. El padre era una persona humanitaria, de apoyo y confianza con relación a su niño. Amba naturaleza de amor. El padre trajo a su hijo sobre los peligros del desierto y tenía la confianza en la capacidad de su niño de sobrevivir sin su ayuda. Aunque el padre creyera que su hijo era capaz de tener cuidado de él, era todavía cauteloso después de perder a otro niño en shooting.loss casual de su segundo hijo era tan devastador lo que comenzó a tener alucinaciones sobre los acontecimientos que conducen hasta su muerte.
Finalmente, no hay ninguna mención de una madre o una esposa.

Some questions I have are as follows: 1. Which type of Spanish (1. Latin American Spanish, 2. Mexican American Spanish, or 3. European American Spanish) am I suppose to use when writing a piece of Spanish Literature to where I write a paper in APA Style? 2. What person am I suppose to write in (First Person, Second Person, or Third Person) for Spanish Literature?
3. Which tense am I suppose to use for Spanish Literature(missing punctuation) such as Present Tense, Future Tense, Preterite Tense, Progressive Tense, or Conditional Tense?
1. Spanish literature may be written using universal Spanish if all the world is the intended audience. Otherwise, you can tailor the vocabulary to the target audience.
2. The person you will use depends on what type of writing you intend to create.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación