Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Grammar
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Interrogative Pronouns and Verbs

This is the place for questions about conjugations, verb tenses, adverbs, adjectives, word order, syntax and other grammar questions for English or Spanish.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 17, 2015, 11:59 AM
Opal

LJM is on a distinguished road
Interrogative Pronouns and Verbs

I've been searching everwhere for an answer to this but can't find it anywhere, maybe it's the wording I've been using in search engines or something. Anyway, I've been doing some exercises and right now I'm focussing on the interrogative pronouns. I'm translating 'who understands?' And 'who doesn't sing?' In the answers they translate to '¿quién comprende? And ¿quién no canta? My question is why do the verbs take the conjugation that would be used for he, she, you or it?

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: