Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Translations
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Varias frases

If you need help translating a sentence or longer piece of text, use this forum. For translations or definitions of a single word or idiom, use the vocabulary forum.

Old September 29, 2013, 11:53 AM
Pearl

jellybabe is on a distinguished road
Varias frases

Hola todas me podeis corregir estas frases?

"Se lo diré. Pero se que para ambas, lo mas pronto mejor. Asi que digamos a las 2 en el restaurante que tu me digas."

"I will tell her. But I know for both of us, the earlier the better. So let's say 2 o clock in the restarante that you tell me"

"Al Entrar no lloraba. Yo entré con ella en la aula y la majoría de los niños estaba pegado a sus madres, unos estaba llorando. Sara aduvó hacia la profesora y esperaba a lado de ella y se quitó la mochila y esperaba que le dijera que tenia que hacer, se portaba con mucho madurez"

"When the children entered/went in, she didn't cry. I went into her classroom with her and most of the children were clinging onto their mother's, some were crying. Sara walked over to the teacher and waited next to her, she took off her bag and waited for the teacher to tell her what to do, she acted really maturely"

¿Cómo se dice "by the time"?
Por ejemplo "by the time we get home it will be 2 0 clock" 0 "By the time we get home it will be late"

"Cuando llegemos a casa ya la hora será Las 2h" o " Cuando llegemos a casa ya estará/será muy tarde"

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old September 30, 2013, 01:58 PM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
Check your spelling for blue words. They don't always mean what you want to say.

Some more comments below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybabe View Post
Hola todas (Are you addressing only the women?) ¿me podeis corregir estas frases?

"Se lo diré. Pero se que para ambas, lo mas pronto mejor. Asi que digamos a las 2 en el restaurante que tu me digas."

"I will tell her. But I know for both of us, the earlier the better. So let's say 2 o clock in the restarante that you tell me"

"Al Entrar no lloraba. Yo entré con ella en la (The next word starts with a stressed "a", so there is need for a masculine article) aula y la majoría de los niños estaba pegado (Check your gender agreement) a sus madres, unos estaba (Number agreement) llorando. Sara aduvó hacia la profesora y esperaba (Check conjugation agreement) a lado de ella y se quitó la mochila y esperaba que le dijera que tenia que hacer, se portaba con mucho madurez (Gender agrement)"

"When the children entered/went in, she didn't cry. I went into her classroom with her and most of the children were clinging onto their mother's, some were crying. Sara walked over to the teacher and waited next to her, she took off her bag and waited for the teacher to tell her what to do, she acted really maturely"

¿Cómo se dice "by the time"?
Por ejemplo "by the time we get home it will be 2 0 clock" 0 "By the time we get home it will be late"

"Cuando llegemos a casa ya la hora será Las 2h" o " Cuando llegemos a casa ya estará/será muy tarde" (Both could work. You can fix the first one so it won't sound awkward by eliminating the word "hora", and using the standard constructions to say the hour)
Old October 02, 2013, 02:36 AM
Pearl

jellybabe is on a distinguished road
He intentado corregir mis errores, por favor, puedes comprobar que lo he hecho bien, gracias!

"Al entrar no lloraba. Yo entré con ella en el aula y la mayoría de los niños estaban pegados a sus madres, unos estaban llorando. Sara aduvo hacia la profesora y esperó a lado de ella y se quitó la mochila y esperaba que le dijera que tenía que hacer, se portaba con mucha madurez.

"Sé lo diré. Pero sé que para ambas, lo más pronto mejor. Así que digamos a las 2 en el restaurante que tú me digas."

"Cuando llegemos a casa ya será a las 2h" o " Cuando llegemos a casa ya será muy tarde"
Old October 02, 2013, 01:21 PM
Obsidiana

Good job!

Only a couple of details to fix:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybabe View Post
He intentado corregir mis errores, por favor ¿puedes comprobar que lo he hecho bien? ¡Gracias!

"Al entrar no lloraba. Yo entré con ella en el aula y la mayoría de los niños estaban pegados a sus madres, unos estaban llorando. Sara aduvo (This might be a regional preference, but maybe the verb "caminar" is better here) hacia la profesora y esperó a lado de ella y se quitó la mochila y esperaba que le dijera que tenía que hacer, se portaba con mucha madurez.

"Sé lo diré. Pero sé que para ambas, lo más pronto mejor. Así que digamos a las 2 en el restaurante que tú me digas."

"Cuando llegemos a casa ya será (Plural needed) a las 2h" o " Cuando llegemos a casa ya será muy tarde"
Old October 02, 2013, 08:16 PM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
lleguemos
Old October 03, 2013, 09:27 AM
Obsidiana

Oh, true!

Link to this thread
URL: