Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Other Languages > Other Languages

Should I learn other language

Being the language lovers that we are... A place to talk about, or write in languages other than Spanish and English.

Old May 27, 2008, 10:47 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Hi, dear friend

Look, referring to your private message, do you remember it, you told me, as I should use the word (man), I explain briefly the use the word (man) on my country, here on my contry, the word (man), we use for call to one person, any person, and is not bad, when I told you (man) is not for some bad, only is my expression in good way, is for me, for example, hello man, how are you, is some normal, I don´t know it you use the word man, I hope that you could understand me, the as I use the word man.

Regards

I await your corrections.

Bye bye.

Do you want many picture of Carmen City.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; May 28, 2008 at 08:26 AM.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old May 28, 2008, 09:13 AM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Hi, dear friend

Look, referring to your private message, do you remember it? You told me, how I should use the word (man). I will explain briefly the use the word (man) on my country. Here on my country, we use the word man to refer to any person, and it is not bad. When I say man it's not a bad thing. It's just an expression. For example I'll say, hello man, how are you? It's
just normal. I don´t know it you use the word man in the same way in the United States. I hope that you could understand me, and the way I use the word man.

Regards

I await your corrections.

Bye bye.

Do you want many picture of Carmen City.
Yes, please show us pictures of Carmen City. We use man in a very similar way in the United States. It is very informal, and most commonly used among African Americans, but others use it as well.
Jorge, Digame una cosa:¿Vds dicen man o hombre?

Gracias,
Poli

Last edited by poli; May 28, 2008 at 09:17 AM.
Old May 28, 2008, 10:14 AM
Diamond

Poli, we say(man), for salute us, among friends.

Of course, I go to lift up some picture of my city.

Poli, you are from New york, you can lift up some picture of your country please.
Old May 28, 2008, 10:38 AM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Poli, we say(man), for salute us, among friends.

Of course, I go to lift up some picture of my city.

Poli, you are from New york, you can lift up some picture of your country please.
We use(say) man as a salutation(greeting) among friends.

Of course, I'll go take some pictures of my city.

Poli, you are from New York. Could you take some pictures of your state, please?
Old May 28, 2008, 11:37 AM

Tambien saludamos con man pero suele ser muy informal. Ejemplo: Hey man, how ya doin'?(Oye hombre que tal?).

Un día haré fotos de Nueva York, pero la fotografía digital es algo nuevo a mi. Tendré que gastar tiempo aprender transferar fotos en mi camera a los foros, y por alguna razón falto las ganas de aprender. Mi avatar es una foto que hice de una esquina en Nueva York.
Old May 28, 2008, 05:01 PM
Diamond

Thank you for your corrections.

You can use a camera photography film and, later you can scan the picture, look, the digital camera it's use is easy, common the cameras has a cd room of installation, and, too it's manual for the use of the equipment, if you want it, I can help you, for that, you can use your camera, a questions, How time you have writing Spanish?, because you have some mistakes, but is normal, because so, as I the have it, talking of other thread, I have understood the use of word man, but here in my coutry say man is some normal jejeje, good, too, I want doing you a question , If could you tell me some places to where I can go in your state, because, I don't know nothing about your state, and I'll go to New York, and, If there are some places as big stores, and, I'm to 1800 kilometers of distance of your state, and, I'm near to go, of visit, with my family to your state, look, many friends and a guy that, he life thereat in your state, he say that is very pretty, and there are a lot of places, where the people have fun them, I hope to find at least some places of my liking, good, I to say good bye, I hope that you learn to use the camera for that, you can take some pictures of your state, faster it, I hope that you have time for to do it, and you think it, if you want it that, I help you, with the camera.

Just, my guy say that Nee York is the place as village as the Mexican, And the last few days, I saw a program about, New York, and the program, they explained that, New York has most people than Mexican, that way so so, my guy said.

I await your corretions.

Regards.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; May 28, 2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old May 28, 2008, 09:01 PM
Diamond

Hi, my friends

I have a doubt

How may I say (No he podido comunicarme contigo)

I await your answer.
Old May 28, 2008, 09:10 PM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Hi, my friends

I have a doubt

How may I say (No he podido comunicarme contigo)

I await your answer.
I have a doubt should be I have a question.
How may I say sounds strange. Most people would use How do you say or How would I say.

No he podido comunicarme contigo.
I haven't been able to communicate with you.
Old May 28, 2008, 10:23 PM

Nueva York es un estado en el noreste de los Estados Unidos. Alli se encuentra las famosas cataractas Niagara, las playas de Long Island,
las Sierras Adirondack, la Estatua de Libertad, y la Ciudad de Nueva York. Hay miles y miles de mexicanos aqui, pero creo que hay más en Chicago y Los Angeles. Muchos mexicanos aqui son de la region de Puebla.
Los Veranos son cálidos . Los inviernos son frios con nieve y hielo. Llueve
mucho, y por eso hay selvas, y la tierra está bien verde.

Si encuentras equivocaciones, te invito corregirme.
Old May 29, 2008, 08:46 AM
Diamond

I don't believe, that, I have that corret you, because your Spanish is so so well, but I invit you, to that, you continue practice more Spanish, but if there some in that, I could help you, please, Just you tell me, all be in order to of you can learn to writing too speaking the Spanish, and other thread so as your told me, as is your state, I believe it that is pretty, and, Would I like that you could take a pictures, and later puting in this forums, I image it, that, such as there are a lot cool in your state, just like in my coutry, there are a lot cool, sometimes in Mexican, the temperature descend until -6 degree, such at the same time, there are a lot warmth, for example in my state, Campeche, here to the 10 of morning, sometime the thermometer is on 38 degree, then do a lot of warmth, but there some good, my state, has beaches, here is open ocean, mainly the weekend the people traveled 35 kilometers, for arrived to the beach, good, I say good bye, I hope that you can talk me more, about your state, in order to of that I can learn more of other places, too, you don't forget take the pictures of your state, bye

I hope all you be well

I await your corretions.

Regards.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; May 29, 2008 at 08:52 AM.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: