Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Translations
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Gracias

If you need help translating a sentence or longer piece of text, use this forum. For translations or definitions of a single word or idiom, use the vocabulary forum.

Old June 16, 2014, 04:59 AM
Pearl

Jellybaby is on a distinguished road
Gracias

¿Me podéis corregir.?

"Thakyou for all the work you've done with her this year. You've had a big impact on my kids. They always talk about you and Adrian still talks about you. I'm really sad you're changing clases. Even though the other teachers I'm sure are friendly, it's not you. You've got a real gift with kids. They all love you. Thanks for being so caring towards them and for being you ."

"Gracias por todo el trabajo que has hecho con ella este año. Has tenido un impacto grande en mis niños. Siempre hablan de ti y Adrian sigue hablando de ti. Estoy muy triste que le hayan cambiado la clase. Aunque los otors profesores sean amables, no es tu. Tienes un don con los niños. Todos se quieres. Gracias por estar tan cariñosa y por ser tu misma."

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old June 16, 2014, 10:31 AM
Emerald

Native Language: Español
Julvenzor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybaby View Post
¿Me podéis corregir.?

"Thakyou for all the work you've done with her this year. You've had a big impact on my kids. They always talk about you and Adrian still talks about you. I'm really sad you're changing clases. Even though the other teachers I'm sure are friendly, it's not you. You've got a real gift with kids. They all love you. Thanks for being so caring towards them and for being you ."

"Gracias por todo el trabajo que has hecho con ella este año. Has tenido un impacto grande en mis niños. Siempre hablan de ti y Adrian sigue hablando de ti. Estoy muy triste por que le hayan cambiado la clase. Aunque los otros profesores sean amables, no son como tú/nadie te iguala. Tienes un don con los niños. Todos te quieren. Gracias por mostrarte/ser tan cariñosa y por ser misma."

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: