Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > Los idiomas inglés y español > Traducciones
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Wanted: Second Opinions (aka, "Dad, I'm not actually fluent in Spanish!")

Si necesitas ayuda para traducir una frase o un texto, usa este foro. Para traducciones o definiciones de una sola palabra o un modismo, usa el foro para vocabulario.

Herramientas Desplegado
Prev Mensaje Previo   Próximo Mensaje Next
Antiguo March 07, 2019, 12:39 PM
Soni Soni no está en línea
Opal

Primera Lengua: English
Soni is on a distinguished road
Wanted: Second Opinions (aka, "Dad, I'm not actually fluent in Spanish!")

My parents own a small business that makes dog collars, and since I studied Spanish and spent some time in Mexico (6 years ago), whenever they have a Spanish-language question, they come to me.

Here's text for a product tag that they asked me to translate. I took it to Google Translate and made two changes to the results, and now it looks pretty good to me... but I'd really feel better with a second opinion from someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Thanks in advance!

English

Two-Part Screw Post

Use two Phillips head screwdrivers to tighten the two-part adjustment screw. Periodically inspect and tighten as needed.

After the correct collar size has been determined and no further adjustments are needed, consider gluing the screw and post together.

Spanish

Tornillo Poste de dos Piezas

Use dos destornilladores Phillips para apretar el tornillo de ajuste de dos partes. Inspeccione periódicamente y apriete según sea necesario.

Una vez que se haya determinado el tamaño correcto del collar y no se necesiten más ajustes, considere pegar el tornillo y el poste juntos.
Responder Con Cita

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación