Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > The Tomísimo Lounge > Suggestions & Feedback
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Spanish Lessons

Questions, suggestions & feedback about the forums, dictionary or site in general.

Old August 31, 2010, 03:15 AM
Emerald

Native Language: Bicol/Tagalog; English = second language
vita32 is on a distinguished road
Spanish Lessons

Hello,

When I first found this site I thought I saw Spanish Lessons here, and now I can not find them. Oh please don't tell me that I must have imagined it.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old August 31, 2010, 03:56 PM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Perhaps you noticed the 'Grammar Section'. It teaches Spanish grammar at a basic level.
Old August 31, 2010, 05:15 PM
Emerald

Thanks, Rusty, I visited so many Spanish learning sites that it's hard to remember which one has what type of learning tools but I really like this site.
Old September 01, 2010, 03:57 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Spanish (Castilian, peninsular)
JPablo is on a distinguished road
The other thing is that when you don't log-on into the site you have ads of different Courses to Study Spanish. So, if you are not logged in with your password, etc., you can see references to other courses... etc. (So, I am suggesting this as a possibility on why you may wonder if you "imagined that".) (N.B. I do not get any "mordida" from the people putting the ads!)
Old September 01, 2010, 08:01 PM
Emerald

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPablo View Post
The other thing is that when you don't log-on into the site you have ads of different Courses to Study Spanish. So, if you are not logged in with your password, etc., you can see references to other courses... etc. (So, I am suggesting this as a possibility on why you may wonder if you "imagined that".) (N.B. I do not get any "mordida" from the people putting the ads!)
JPablo, you are right, I must have clicked on the site "Study Spanish" at the same time that I was also checking out "Tomisimo". The color used on these two sites are similar!!
Old September 01, 2010, 08:05 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Spanish (Castilian, peninsular)
JPablo is on a distinguished road
Well, there you have it!
Old November 11, 2010, 04:34 AM
Opal

chimichanga is on a distinguished road
If there is anyone here who would maybe like to do some private Spanish lessons that would be awesome.
I am moving to Toledo in a few months and I've been doing a few evening classes but I'd like to get in a bit of practice from what I've learned!
I have already paid to do an intensive Spanish course when I get there for my first two weeks but I will be living alone in a holiday home in the centre for the first few days so I'm a bit anxious about how my Spanish is going to sound when I first start meeting people. I never get a lot of chance to write or speak. We normally do a lot of listening exercises and vocabularly learning as we are such a big class!
Feel free to send me a private message if you are interested in helping me at all.

Last edited by AngelicaDeAlquezar; November 11, 2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Removed links
Old November 11, 2010, 03:47 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimichanga View Post
If there is anyone here who would maybe like to do some private Spanish lessons that would be awesome.
I am moving to Toledo in a few months and I've been doing a few evening classes but I'd like to get in a bit of practice from what I've learned!
I have already paid to do an intensive Spanish course when I get there for my first two weeks but I will be living alone in a holiday home in the centre for the first few days so I'm a bit anxious about how my Spanish is going to sound when I first start meeting people. I never get a lot of chance to write or speak. We normally do a lot of listening exercises and vocabularly learning as we are such a big class!
Feel free to send me a private message if you are interested in helping me at all.
Hello Chinamanga.

What kind to lesson are you finding it?

I can't help you with your practice by voice chat, so I can practice with you and my skills can upgrade.

If you are interesting, please send me a message to my e-mail address so we will can come term between out two.

Sincerely yours.
Old December 06, 2010, 10:10 AM
Ruby

Native Language: Inglés, No hablo español
JosephThomas is on a distinguished road
I found you bygoogling
"Learn Spanish online",

This is one of the 10 most popular searches.

I joined because of an easy to read format, active users, a useful database etc..

I stayed because the users were all friendly, the information was helpful, and I later even discovered you had your very own translator. :P

¡Muchos gracias Tomínsino y amigos!

God Bless
Old December 06, 2010, 05:07 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephThomas View Post
I found you bygoogling
"Learn Spanish online",

This is one of the 10 most popular searches.

I joined because of an easy to read format, active users, a useful database etc..

I stayed because the users were all friendly, the information was helpful, and I later even discovered you had your very own translator. :P

¡Muchos gracias Tomínsino y amigos!

God Bless
It's good your solution then.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: