Old May 19, 2008, 05:30 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Hello I´m new in the forums

Hi, people I´m student of English, and I need somebody with who practice my English writte and speak too, please my msn is spacejamone@walla.com of messenger of hotmail, and also I have this E-mail hdd_regenerator@yahoo.com.mx, perhaps sometime I understood some words, but I try of understanding but, the ill is that I don´t practice with others persons, and if I practice with other persons, I can to learn the fastst possible than my alone, if someby want practice with me only say me and, I add you.

Have a good day.

Regards.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old May 19, 2008, 06:02 PM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Beinvenidos. Hay gente que pueden ayudarte aqui
Welcome. There are people who can help you here.
Entendí lo que escribiste pero hisiste unos errores.
I understood what you wrote but you made some errors.
Let us know if you would like your thread corrected.
Nos avisa si quiere que nosotros corrijamos su hilo.
Old May 19, 2008, 06:29 PM
Diamond

Yes, you can correct my mistakes please.
Old May 19, 2008, 09:05 PM
Opal

Native Language: American English
Escarabajo is on a distinguished road
Creo que Ud. es muy sabio. Tratar aprender el inglés es una idea maravillosa, y si sigue con tanto esfuerzo, va a aprenderlo, se lo juro. Hay errores aquí, pero se entienden porque Ud. no tiene mucha experiencia con mi idioma, y todavía no sabe que existen muchas diferencias de forma, no solo de palabras. También, la ortografía de inglés no tiene ningún systema sensato. Por favor, acuérdese que es novato, y se necesita hacer muchos errores para lograr cualquira gran meta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Hi, people I´m a student of English, and I need somebody with whom to practice my English writing and speaking too,please. My msn email address is spacejamone@walla.com of messenger of hotmail, and also I also have an E-mail account at hdd_regenerator@yahoo.com.mx, . Perhaps sometime I understand some words, sometimes, when I try to, understanding but, the problem is that I don't practice with others persons, and. If I practiced with other people, I could to learn as quickly as possible, faster than I can by myself. If somebody wants to practice with me, just tell me, and, I will add you.

Have a good day.

Regards.
Old May 19, 2008, 09:22 PM
Señor Speedy

Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Hi, people I´m student of English, and I need somebody with who practice my English writte and speak too, please my msn is spacejamone@walla.com of messenger of hotmail, and also I have this E-mail hdd_regenerator@yahoo.com.mx, perhaps sometime I understood some words, but I try of understanding but, the ill is that I don´t practice with others persons, and if I practice with other persons, I can to learn the fastst possible than my alone, if someby want practice with me only say me and, I add you.

Have a good day.

Regards.
¡Bienvenido!

You can practice your English here as much as you want. There are many friendly people here who will try to help you.

I wasn't able to understand everything you wrote, but offer these suggestions:

Quote:
Hi there,
I'm a student of English, and I need somebody with whom I can practice my English writing, and speaking too, please. My MSN Handle is ..., and my e-mail is ...
() some words, but I try to understand . The trouble is that I don't practice with other people. If I can practice with other people, I can learn much more quickly than on my own. If somebody wants to practice with me, just tell me and I will add you ( as a friend in MSN?).

Last edited by Rusty; May 19, 2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old May 19, 2008, 09:25 PM
Señor Speedy

See, two of us have tried already!
Old May 19, 2008, 10:45 PM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escarabajo View Post
Creo que Ud. es muy sabio. Tratar aprender el inglés es una idea maravillosa, y si sigue con tanto esfuerzo, va a aprenderlo, se lo juro. Hay errores aquí, pero se entienden porque Ud. no tiene mucha experiencia con mi idioma, y todavía no sabe que existen muchas diferencias de forma, no solo de palabras. También, la ortografía de inglés no tiene ningún systema sensato. Por favor, acuérdese que es novato, y se necesita hacer muchos errores para lograr cualquira gran meta.

Thank you very much, ´cuz there wont be many people as you, that tried of help the persons that the need, learn this languague, but I´ll analize your suggestions for that I have a better scripture.

Good night
Old May 19, 2008, 10:56 PM
Señor Speedy

Quote:
Thank you very much, ´cuz there wont be many people as you, that tried of help the persons that the need, learn this languague, but I´ll analize your suggestions for that I have a better scripture.

Good night
Thank you very much, 'cuz there aren't many people like you, that try to help the people that need to learn this language, but I´ll analyze your suggestions so that I have better writing (mejor: so that I can write better).

la escritura = writing
la lectura = reading
Old May 20, 2008, 08:43 AM
Diamond

Thank you, I like that you correct me, because so I can to correct to myself, I sometimes think that is difficult the English, I have learned in less of three months, my brother teach me since of january. He be studing the idioms career, he hasn't a lot experience like with English, only with the that they teach his in the school, but I beleave that he has teached me well, now I want to speaking too, but I need help of you, this laguage I like to me, and I feel to can to learn the as quickly as possible, because the I need in my work in my life, I want to meet people of other places, and I talk with them.

I wait that you help, and you corrected help me, I can to learn it the faster than by myself.
Old May 20, 2008, 10:57 AM
Señor Speedy

Quote:
Thank you, I like that you correct me, because so I can to correct to myself, I sometimes think that is difficult the English, I have learned in less of three months, my brother teach me since of january. He be studing the idioms career, he hasn't a lot experience like with English, only with the that they teach his in the school, but I beleave that he has teached me well, now I want to speaking too, but I need help of you, this laguage I like to me, and I feel to can to learn the as quickly as possible, because the I need in my work in my life, I want to meet people of other places, and I talk with them.

I wait that you help, and you corrected help me, I can to learn it the faster than by myself.
A ver si puedo ayudarte de nuevo. Voy a corregir lo que escribiste de frase en frase.

Thank you,
I like that you correct me, because so I can to correct to myself,
I sometimes think that is difficult the English,
I have learned in less of three months,
my brother teach me since of january.
He be studing the idioms career,
he hasn't a lot experience like with English,
only with the that they teach his in the school,
but I beleave that he has teached me well,
now I want to speaking too, but I need help of you,
this laguage I like to me, and I feel to can to learn the as quickly as possible, because the I need in my work in my life,
I want to meet people of other places, and I talk with them.
Thank you. (You're welcome!)
I like that you correct me, because that way I can learn to correct myself.
I sometimes think that English is difficult.
I have learned it in less than three months.
My brother has been teaching me since January.
He is studying a career in languages.
He hasn't got a lot of experience with English,
only that which they teach him in school,
but I believe that he has taught me well.
Now I want to speak it, too, but I need your help.
I like this language, and I feel the need to learn it as quickly as possible, because I need it in order to work in life.
I want to meet people from other places, and talk with them.
I hope you can help. Your corrections have helped me. I can learn it faster that way than by myself.

Si no entiendes las correcciones, te las puedo explicar.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: