Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Tenses, Direct and Indirect Objects, Articles, Oh My!

Metodología didáctica, técnicas para aprender, la lingüística-- todo cosa relacionada con el aprendizaje y enseñanza de un idioma extranjero.

Herramientas Desplegado
Prev Mensaje Previo   Próximo Mensaje Next
Antiguo April 06, 2009, 09:02 AM
AutumnBreeze AutumnBreeze no está en línea
Ruby

Primera Lengua: U.S. English
AutumnBreeze is on a distinguished road
Tenses, Direct and Indirect Objects, Articles, Oh My!

Hey ya'll! I've been trying to get on here more, but if any of you have a toddler in the house you must know how difficult it is to focus on many of the things that you want .

Anyway I'm interested in your accounts of how you tackled each part of grammar when you first started learning Spanish. I've been using the ¡Exacto! grammar book in conjunction with some of my other learning material. I love the book but am overwhelmed at times with how to put everything together.

I'm good with conjugation in the present tense but I'm kind of struggling with getting the other tenses down. Not the conjugating per se but more so when to use what with what and where. Then the articles, objects, etc. Sometimes I have trouble with organizing how to best approach learning something .

I've neglected my studies the last couple weeks as so much has been going on, and that's not helping.

Hmm, I'm thinking this does not make much sense lol and my kiddo is starting to get really ticked off that I'm on the computer. Will try and get back later .

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación