Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 23, 2009, 10:28 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Español
irmamar is on a distinguished road
Vinegar: for wasp bites.

Tomorrow is holiday where I live and I wanted to go to town. When I've arrived I was going to open the gate of the garage, but I didn't realized that some wasps had made their nest there. Suddenly I've noticed as if little pieces of fire were falling on my arm, it's been a second until I've realized that there were a lot of wasps biting me. It's so painful!

Luckily neither my husband nor my dog have been bitten. My husband was driving and my dog could try to catch someone with her mouth, and a bite inside the mouth can be quite dangerous. I've closed my dog and I've taken the hosepipe until the nest and the wasps have disappeared.

I felt so much painful in my arm! But I've remembered that, when I was a child and a wasp bit me, vinegar was put on the bite, so I've run and I've taken a towel with a lot of vinegar in it and I've put it on the bites. Now I'm feeling better, but my right arm is a bit bigger and hotter than my left one, and I still feel the painful, but not so much. Luckily they've not bitten me on my face or in my neck, that would be more dangerous.

Well, so you must remember. If a wasp bites you and there isn't a drugstore near: vinegar. If you are not able to find vinegar, mud is good, too.

Last edited by irmamar; June 23, 2009 at 10:40 AM.

Tags
baking powder, baking soda, home remedy

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: