Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 16, 2008, 10:26 AM
breadb's Avatar
breadb breadb is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South America
Posts: 14
Native Language: English
breadb is on a distinguished road
Question How to say thermal cut-out

I was wondering if anyone knows the technical term for thermal cutout or thermal cut-out in Spanish. This is a small electrical component used similarly to a fuse. When it heats up to a certain temperature, it cuts the current so the device won't overheat and cause a fire. I am in South America and I need to buy one to repair a power supply. Here's a picture of the one I need. Also, what would you call a store that sells electrical parts such as diodes and things- something like Radio Shack?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by breadb; April 16, 2008 at 10:33 AM. Reason: I forgot to add the picture.
Reply With Quote

Bookmark this thread at:


Link to this thread
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Site Rules

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Forum powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.