Prev Mensaje Previo   Próximo Mensaje Next
Antiguo July 28, 2010, 02:05 PM
viveka viveka no está en línea
Ruby

Primera Lengua: Espanol
viveka is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por Naija Ver Mensaje
Hi everyone, my name is Ccimecce & I'm Nigerian. I'm 20. I have Neither been to a spanish-speaking country nor gathering before but I've got lots of spanish-speaking friends whose english are as good as my spanish! many a times we meet, we have things to exchange but no way to get to the next person and ''asta la vista'', they go. That's just one out of a thousand times I have been intimidated so I signed up to get some help and also to meet other good people around the world of whom you are numbered. I believe it's a good atmosphere in here.

I just hope I was right about coming here. I just pray I speak spanish soon!

Welcome Ccimecee!
You´ll see that this a cheerful, sincere and stellar group of learners. We learn having fun with Spanish and English, and sometimes get to spin puns and idioms.

In Spanish it is important to know gender. How do you want us to address you, if the need arises? You may already know that, in Spanish, most names ending in "a" are the femenine form, while most of those ending in "o" indicate masculine. Or female and male.

And then there are many other names that require being more immersed in the culture. Like Guadalupe, Carmen, René, María, Joan, etc... are unisex names.

a friend,
viveka

Última edición por viveka fecha: July 28, 2010 a las 02:10 PM
Responder Con Cita

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación