Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques

Motivation

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old December 23, 2011, 10:42 AM
Pearl

Native Language: English
caliber1 is on a distinguished road
Espero que no

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old December 25, 2011, 09:51 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliber1 View Post
My own personal experience. I get to use the Spanish I know in situations at work when others English speakers can't communicate. When I have opportunities like that I feel much more motivated to stay the course. It is a rewarding feeling. Also, I joined these forums orginally thinking I new a lot, I soon saw some of the true bilingual people i.e. Rusty, Angelica, Alec, Wrholt, etc., and I had a quick reality check; however, that makes me feel like becoming bilingual is that much more attainable. I've since become sort of addicted to the forums. I have learned more in these forums than I ever did in a class. I feel like I'm gettin' a hand out here

PS. I taught my 2 1/2 year old daughter to say "hola". Now, every day when I get home I am greeted by a sweet, innocent voice saying, "hola daddy". How awesome is that!?

Hahaha I liked so much the Rusty said in his post,

Then I'm agree quite with you, and as well as you learnt a lot here around, I have made the same a few to a few, then also I'm making me fell lucky for learn the language, I knowing there're people who don't get a decent work for don't know English or other think for instance, then well I think is better to knowing a little than you don't know anything right?

Daddy give me car key and money to takes to my girl friend to the night club hahahahaha

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: