Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Practice & Homework

Yo practicaré mi español =)

Practice Spanish or English here. All replies to a thread should be in the same language as the first post.

Old June 06, 2011, 06:53 PM
Opal

Native Language: spanish (english mostly)
Nikore is on a distinguished road
Yo practicaré mi español =)

Hola a todos del mundo! Este año es mi último año de la secundaria. Por eso es que el próximo año yo asistiré a la universidad de Thomas Nelson. Estoy MUY emocionada y nerviosa! ...pues...qué hacen ustedes? Estoy escuchando a Taboo, cantado por Don Omar. Me encanta sus canciones! Pues...ahora me voy a ir. Espero que ustedes ésten bien! Tengan un buen día!

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old June 06, 2011, 09:13 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Really that is great for you, I'm happy for your achievement in your school, I hope you have a nice graduation.

When I finished the school a long time, I was happy too sincerely I'd like to have a machine and recover those time of this form I could make a lot of thing that I coundn't to make before, now how you have to the opportunity of achieve new goals for you, you must to take those dares with much enthusiasm, because learning something new all the days is special for everyone and learning languages is grate for anyone who has the wishes to learn more in the life.

In fact I believe in the new juveniles of this new decade, because they have determination and they are able to create new tips and new methods for the old society.
Old June 07, 2011, 10:11 AM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikore View Post
¡Hola a todos del mundo (1)! Este año es mi último año de la secundaria. Por eso es que el próximo año (yo) asistiré a la universidad de(2) Thomas Nelson. ¡Estoy MUY emocionada y nerviosa! ...pues ...¿qué hacen ustedes? Estoy escuchando [S]a[/S] Taboo (3), cantado por Don Omar. ¡Me encanta sus canciones(4)! Pues...ahora me voy a ir. ¡Espero que ustedes estén bien! ¡Que (5) tengan un buen día!
Good job!

Please note that exclamation and question marks at the beginning of a sentence are not gratuitous in Spanish and shall not be neglected.

1) Either "hola a todos" or "hola a todo el mundo".
2) If you say "Universidad de Thomas Nelson", it means Mr. Nelson is the owner of the university. If you say "Universidad Thomas Nelson", then "Thomas Nelson" is the name of the University.
3) "Escuchar a" would mean you're listening to someone: "estoy escuchando a Don Omar". When you're listening to a song, you don't use the preposition "a".
4) Fine use of "me encanta", now it must agree with the plural of "canciones". Can you correct it?
5) In Spanish, the expression is a wish that someone will have a nice day, not a command; that's why we use "que"... as if we were saying "(te) deseo que tengas un buen día".
Old June 12, 2011, 03:13 PM
Opal

Native Language: spanish (english mostly)
Nikore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Really that is great for you, I'm happy for your achievement in your school, I hope you have a nice graduation.

When I finished the school a long time, I was happy too sincerely I'd like to have a machine and recover those time of this form I could make a lot of thing that I coundn't to make before, now how you have to the opportunity of achieve new goals for you, you must to take those dares with much enthusiasm, because learning something new all the days is special for everyone and learning languages is grate for anyone who has the wishes to learn more in the life.

In fact I believe in the new juveniles of this new decade, because they have determination and they are able to create new tips and new methods for the old society.
¿De Verdad? Cuando habías terminado la escuela secundaria? ¡Y lo sé! Estoy muy emocionada porque tienes razón, tengo la oportunidad de ser una traductora, que lo que yo quiero ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicaDeAlquezar View Post
Good job!

Please note that exclamation and question marks at the beginning of a sentence are not gratuitous in Spanish and shall not be neglected.

1) Either "hola a todos" or "hola a todo el mundo".
2) If you say "Universidad de Thomas Nelson", it means Mr. Nelson is the owner of the university. If you say "Universidad Thomas Nelson", then "Thomas Nelson" is the name of the University.
3) "Escuchar a" would mean you're listening to someone: "estoy escuchando a Don Omar". When you're listening to a song, you don't use the preposition "a".
4) Fine use of "me encanta", now it must agree with the plural of "canciones". Can you correct it?
5) In Spanish, the expression is a wish that someone will have a nice day, not a command; that's why we use "que"... as if we were saying "(te) deseo que tengas un buen día".
Angelica, ¡Gracias por corregir mis errores! =)
Old June 17, 2011, 06:31 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikore View Post
¿De Verdad? Cuando habías terminado la escuela secundaria? ¡Y lo sé! Estoy muy emocionada porque tienes razón, tengo la oportunidad de ser una traductora, que lo que yo quiero ser

Angelica, ¡Gracias por corregir mis errores! =)

In fact you are in tume for achieved everthing you want in this life.
You can reach the successful in your life if you study hard.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: