Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Database of words?

Metodología didáctica, técnicas para aprender, la lingüística-- todo cosa relacionada con el aprendizaje y enseñanza de un idioma extranjero.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo February 08, 2015, 03:39 PM
Roxerz Roxerz no está en línea
Ruby

Primera Lengua: American English
Roxerz is on a distinguished road
Database of words?

I created a database about 1 - 1.5 years ago when I started learning Spanish but I didn't add much until very recently. It used to only be verbs but now that I'm reading a book in Spanish, I am pretty lost when I see a lot of new words so I started adding them too. Recently, I think it's getting a bit too big of a database and I have been spending a lot of time writing down new words. My German friend said I just need to start trying to understand words in context more than looking up the words but I don't think I have enough vocabulary to fully commit to that.

I'm aware that there are sites with all the verbs or most used words but these are words I learn through my little journey in language learning so I feel that I may use most of these words soon (except some from the book I'm reading).

When I fully memorize a word, it goes to the bottom (I haven't updated the whole list but the easier words are generally at the bottom). Waste of time or any idea to make this system better? I was told to alphabetize but there's already a website out there with every verb alphabetized.

Generally, the purpose of my own database and not a dictionary is that I look over majority of the words because I have run into these words and probably will again. Studying a dictionary would be a bit too much.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Última edición por Roxerz fecha: February 08, 2015 a las 03:43 PM
Responder Con Cita

Quita esta publicidad al registrarte con una cuenta gratuita en Tomísimo.
Antiguo February 08, 2015, 04:30 PM
Rusty Rusty no está en línea
Señor Speedy

Primera Lengua: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
A dictionary is your best friend, after you figure out what role and meaning a word has.

Your German friend is correct. Learning words in context is far more productive.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación