Old June 17, 2013, 12:42 AM
Opal

Native Language: English
Sir Senor is on a distinguished road
Spanish learners Twitter thread

I have been using Twitter to help me learn Spanish for the last few weeks and found some great accounts on there, I thought this would be a good idea to suggest good accounts to follow that help with learning tips and also easy to follow Spanish tweets & also for members learning Spanish to follow each other and help each other along.

@Spanishxxx2 - Tweets simple phrases in both English and Spanish
@SpanishTalkFree - Tweets Sentences in both Spanish and English but also things like conjugations and so on
@Shakira - Tweets everything twice, once in English and once in Spanish, is also sexy. That helps
@LL_Spanish - Tweets questions and games to help learn Spanish
@ImportOfSpanish - Tweets phrases and articles, very helpful
@501SpanishVerbs - Tweets verbs obviously, also sends you DM's asking you to translate Spanish verbs
@AlwaysSpanish - Probably the best account I follow, really nice guy who tweets everything from phrases, to general tips, reasons to learn Spanish and loads more. If you can only follow one account then follow this guy
@Cesc4Official - Account of the Spanish footballer Cesc Fabregas. He tweets everything in both English and Spanish so helpful for learning
@AgueroSergioKun - Account of Argentinian footballer Sergio Aguero, same as above
@SidLowe - English sports journalist living in Spain, speaks and tweets in both languages

I think that's it, there are a few more I follow I'll try to post them up later.

@SoyNitram - Is me

Last edited by Sir Senor; June 17, 2013 at 12:46 AM.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: