Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques

Mexican Movies/Películas Mexicanas

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old February 18, 2017, 08:08 PM
Pearl

Native Language: American English
Bobbert is on a distinguished road
Mexican Movies/Películas Mexicanas

For those who are interested, on YouTube, there are some Mexican movies from "The Golden Age of Mexican Cinema" with subtitles in Spanish. The films are good and star some of the most famous actors like Jorge Negrete, Pedro Infante, Gloria Marín, and María Félix. The best thing about YouTube is that you can stop the video with the space bar or rewind it just a little bit with one of the arrows on the keyboard whenever you want to study the subtitles and/or hear the phrase again. To access the movies, simply enter "Spanish-Full Movie-Captioned" on YouTube.

YouTube also has full episodes of “El Chavo del 8.” They do not have subtitles, but they are full of Mexican slang and double meanings. They are so cute/funny and will make you laugh.

Para los que estén interesados, en YouTube, hay unas películas mexicanas de "La Época de Oro del Cine Mexicano" con subtítulos en español. Las películas son buenas y tienen las actuaciones de unos de los más famosos actores como Jorge Negrete, Pedro Infante, Gloria Marín, y María Félix. Lo mejor de YouTube es que se puede parar el video con la barra espaciadora o rebobinarlo solo un poco con una de las flechas del teclado cuando se quiera estudiar los subtitulos y/o oir la frase otra vez. Para acceder a las películas, solo hay que ingresar "Spanish-Full Movie-Captioned” en YouTube.

YouTube también tiene episodios completos de “El Chavo del 8.” No tienen subtítulos, pero están llenos de jerga mexicana y doble sentidos. Son tan chistosos y les harán reír.

(No importa lo pequeños que sean, por favor háganme el favor de corregir siempre mis errores españoles.)

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old February 23, 2017, 06:55 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
I didn't like the Chavo 8 series never I liked to me, because the series never showed the culture that Mexican folks have in our country, that only was the comedy or black humor that as good Mexican likes.

Now there are movies very interesting about our culture otherwise in addition of you can pick them of any club store where you be are.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: