Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > The Tomísimo Lounge > General Chat
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

A Terse Treatise on Anti-Satanism

Talk about anything here, just keep it clean.

Old November 21, 2009, 04:39 AM
Pearl

VivaEspana is on a distinguished road
A Terse Treatise on Anti-Satanism

A TERSE TREATISE ON ANTI-SATANISM
(On Exculpations of Good Spies, Husbands, Wives and Kins)

Canadian Security and Intelligence Service in its mission to secure public safety does not deserve baseless accusations that it has been riddled with corruption, nepotism, and gross incompetence. Bound by their craft ethics, mandatory and strict observance of the law imposed on them, a self-conscious oversight committee, a very watchful, everprying Inspector General, a dignified Solicitor General and an endlessly critical journalist named Andrew Mitrovica who has embarked on a scurrilously libelous "killing spree" have reinforced my honest convictions that it should be highly merited in accomplishin its avowed mission.

Critics have considered it an affront on their basic rights if allegations of wrongdoing have surfaced through their media channels when the fact has been that they have never been substantiated. They have never been privy to relevant conversations inside the walls of their headquarters in Ottawa nor on their various offices located all over Canada. Nor have they been material witnesses to crimes imputed, completely ignorant on the laws of evidence, nor have they taken their time to browse through the pages of the sacred Criminal Code of Canada, nor be participants in courtroom procedures and hearings that have validated warrants of surveillance, hence lawful and binding. Inasmuch as there have been no valid court judgment against them in CSIS nor any pending lawsuits that have cast doubts on their integrity and veracities of their official statements; hence, I conclude that those claims by the stubborn and reckless critic Andrew Mitrovica were all unsubstantiated and all based on hearsay and gossip.

I believe that allegations of felonies will not stand in court even though critics have been given their day. Take his case when he accused CSIS of warrantless prying after conniving with his protege, Mr. James Leigh who claimed that he was an Australian spy to sensationalize in newspapers accusations of not having been compensated for his "spying n the Liberal Party"/ What then can you make out of this story? What then would be the readers' reaction on it when aroused with comments? Such impertinence does not only presume Macchiavellian tendencies. Not only were they prejudicial to interests of CSIS and violative of the laws on privacy and indictable under the Criminal Code of Canada. They compromised national security!!

Either that Canadian diplomats lodge protests against Australia for being permissive of the alleged crimes of their foot soldiers or that our Prime Minister be forced to grant concessions perilous to national security and citizens' safety. They can also render our formal complaints inutile under the menacing threat of an Australian diplomat's bluff or "raising the ante" by way of placing their whole army on red alert.

Aside from that different scenarios might prevail in their (Andrew Mitrovica and James Leigh) cabal. Either that Mr. Mitrovica be indicted as an accomplice in the crime of foreign espionage or for failure to report a crime. Associated with these are lawsuits on libel for implicating Australia's spy agency in their "alleged crimes" committed on Canadian soil.

It has been enshrined in our Charter of Rights as one of our stronger shields against commissions of grave injustices on the oppressed that "everyone should be presumed innocent until proven guilty". As a sancrosanct rule, it should not to be trampled upon, tampered or else incur the feeble efforts and futile wrath of human rights activists in countries whose leaders habitually commit human rights violations.
Ridicule in whatever form as long as it has offended the decency and morals of civilized society and has been aimed with malice at any person like the ads "announcing an award to whoever deflowers Brian Mulroney's daughter" has either been libelous or slanderous. Every Christian lady is enjoined by the Bible to remain chaste until she gets married. To expect her to surrender her virginity to any man especially below the age of consent was an obluquy.

Statistics have shown that majority of those maligned victims of ridicule have been supposed to presumed innocent until proven guilty. It took several counts of libelous cartoons before Brian Mulroney was acquitted.

With reference to non-related cartoons imputing other crimes or non-related libelous portrayal of convicted victims, the law states that "even the guilty person has rights under the law". Nobody in his right mind would lampoon a man guilty of mischief by way of depiction as "a victim of sodomy as punishment for her or his crimes. I hope that Mr. Mitrovica realizes my point of contention.

Even the Holy Bible has been amenable that "ridicule is the work of the devil" and that "the devil is a slanderer". I have been reluctant to quote this passage to Mr. Mitrovica for being immaterial or irrelevant until I finally realized that he has been portraying CSIS evil. He is not God and He said, "thou shalt not judge and you shalt not be judged".

National security experts and advisers presumably will have advised that in this ideological campaign to "win the hearts and minds" of the Chinese, we have to take account of "political, diplomatic and most importantly security considerations which have been of vast importance." (Morris Janowitz, The Professional Soldier, A Social and Political Portrait). We were advised to find ways and means to circumvent or steer clear of scandalous political situations which will imperil our nuclear free status. His accusation that Director Ward Elcock has been "soft-pedalling" to quote somebody or has been "de-emphasizing" issues on Chinese espionage are scandalous controversies we have to minimize. Insinuated warnings on him not to stubbornly and recklessly inflate the issue have not deterred him. If I were the Foreign Affairs then, exigencies would have caused me to travel in haste in China and "bow and pray" to the Chinese president setting aside ideological differences and remain practical or realistic.

My position had been that published reports that the Chinese national referred to had already been indicted at the instance of CSIS lawyers and convicted "behind closed doors" so as not to create a scandal. An outstanding precept that "espionage has been no man's land unless caught should had been Mitrovica's or anybody's code of conduct especially when Canada has been deemed to be the "Peaceful Kingdom". Still, he has not dampened his desires to make a villain out of a protagonist director of CSIS,Ward Elcock.

Even Mitrovica's protege, John Farrell spied on postal unon workers when he was under the orbit of Canada Post. He was not employed by CSIS!! and the spying ceased when he was officially terminated from his duties in the postal corporation. When it ceased he was given bonafide duties to pass mail under valid warrants meticulously and judiciously obtained. Spying on postal union workers was not part and parcel of his employment contract. Besides. it should had been, was or will be irrelevant, unrelated, bootless, fruitless, inept, impractible, pointless and to quote a CSIS spokesman, "absurd"!! Notwithstanding, Mitrovica kept on writing, and writing, and writing ...and....But he was not playing with fire. The fire has spread!

Not contented with maligning people through scurrilous and libelous ridicule by silent complicity, apathy, again in his vindictiveness and hatred of CSIS, SIRC and the Privy Council, an unruly Mr. Mitrovica boisterously accused, yelled at and identified a CSIS employee with biting words and an accusative pointed finger in a 2000 Canadian Association for Security and Intelligence Studies Conference with "there is Dan....."

Breach of peace ( a crime under Canadian law) has been one of the causes that made him incredible and dubious same way as he implicitly used those grounds to implicate an honourable CSIS director who is presumed to be credible for reasons of stature. He passed the Canadian bar exams, took oath and was sworn into office. He has not been convicted of any crime. In addition, identifying a CSIS employee carries with it a maximum penalty of imprisonment of five years in prison.

Organizing a hockey game or a beach volleyball game among CSIS men, ladies and *****s in venues where hamburgers roasted has been such trivial and harmless vices that were not pertinent issues in his indictment of CSIS, hence again, has discredited him. Rattling these matters in his book and opinion columns compel readers to have second thoughts on his hidden intentions. They have been harmless, proper and aligned with lawful activities listed in the Criminal Code. As a result, They have made the public cast written or oral comments that he has been "a desperate critic in need of gripes to design, formulate, improvise! Not only critics can have all the fun!!"

Communist inflammatory and shouting slogans like "Agitate, agitate.." have been strategems to incite people to wage violent and armed struggles against legitimate governments. His remarks has been blatantly exhibited in a website, rabble.com. They were meant to inflame passions, rouse the rabble instead of persuading them through reasonable arguments or constructive criticisms.They were also defamatory tactics employed by violent communists in the Philippines and Al Qaeda terrorists. They were oftened referred to by members of churches of different denominations as misdeeds by "wolves in sheep's clothings in their midst". I do not know what prompted Mr. Mitrovica for the slip.

Compare the sacrifices laid and the goodness of CSIS with the gravity of alleged offenses of slander and libel which can sully the reputation of all its members and a good director who dealt with Mr. Mitrovica in good faith after having been found of issuing requests to enforcement agencies to give him personal security in his suicidal brush with a powerful communist country. Compare those who have made absurd and ridiculous and unfounded accusations of and stories on CSIS with it's poor recruits who cannot afford their education but inspite of penury are resourceful enough to spend their valuable time reading Supreme Court decisions and Canadian laws instead of mingling with potential national security risks like those animal rights and environmental activists, anti-globalization protesters, organizers of disruptive rallies, violent street demonstrations and those plotters of subverting a legitimate Canadian government.

Intuition tells me that taking into consideration his above-mentioned inappropriate behaviour, thrown fits and tantrums in the workplace, and that due to his boorishness and heedless of proper etiquette, his complaints to an awards committee for not being nominated, acts that can raise serious concerns for employers and employees, I then conclude in accord with all the directors of CSIS that Mr. Cheney's imputation that he is an "incorrigible a_h__" has grains of salt. Contemplate and examine yourself in the mirror, Mr. Mitrovica. Have you seen "the speck in your eyes..you see in the eyes of CSIS?

Libel is a private crime. Mr. Farrell has an unquenchable appetite for money. His imputations might or might not have basis under the law. There were accusations which have not been substantiated nor corroborated. What if one disgruntled CSIS employee you mentioned in your book sues you for libel on one count? Another on two and spares Mr. Farrel to force him to deny his stories? And that his accusations "induced by avarice and monetary considerations" which were clearly stated in your book? What if one party "raises the ante" to forty thousand or let's say a hundred capitalizing on John's insatiety to contradict or repudiate them? Or a rich Chinese businesman, swayed and agonized by Elcock's hapless situation, adds his share?

"Journalism that chooses to inflame rather than inform is more destructive. It misses the point". These have been found to be aggravating by articles and opinions that published those kind of unsubstantiated accusations. "Thoughtful public policy discussion is not just for wonks". (Jim Travers, Toronto Star).

What then made you appear delusional when you published your book aimed to stymie those of CSIS's and it's gifted lawyers" One,..."agitate, agitate..
Second, .."There is Dan.... And third...a unmeritorious award from a French separatist...Breach of peace...And so many many more.Pavlovian conditioning and cajolery by those mischievous lawyers finally worked on you. Thirty counts of unlawful identity closures can amount to 150 years in prison. Wish you get early parole if that happens.. So that you can "punch me in the nose"..Assault and battery..and many many more!

Permission to publish this essay has been obtained. Copyright, David Blinky,2002

Last edited by VivaEspana; November 21, 2009 at 04:49 AM. Reason: note to moderator, I don't know what caused doubling of printing

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old November 21, 2009, 02:37 PM
Pearl

VivaEspana is on a distinguished road
My own personal essay, sir tomisimo which I intend to translate in Spanish, Tagalog, and French.
Old November 21, 2009, 10:15 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry but your post is very long, if you would can write it in part doesn't continues.

Then I believe it will easier to read and translate too.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: