Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Grammar (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Sounz like she is having a problem w/ the parents of some girls & needs help... (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=3654)

hola April 20, 2009 05:56 PM

Sounz like she is having a problem w/ the parents of some girls & needs help...

Solo tescribo para preguntarte como le ago con loque me esta susediendo con ernesto oy me yamo la polisia a mi casa disiendo que ernesto tiene probema con los padre de unas ninas y nose q aser con ese problemas yo nunca etenido esaclase de probema y no se q aser algo q tu mequieras desir para yo saber como debo aser para salir de esto porfabor dime sino me boy abolber laca y yo notengo dinero para irme de aqui porque ya es mucho para mi yo estoy sola sin trabajo sin dinero no se que boy aser poreso yo tidigo ati porque tu eres mi amigo yo nesesito un consejo que debo aser con esto espero tu con testasion estodo rosario

AngelicaDeAlquezar April 20, 2009 06:13 PM

I'm only writing to ask you what I should about the things happening with Ernesto. Today the police called me home saying Ernesto has problems with the parents of some girls and I don't know what to do with it. I've never had that kind of problems and I don't know what to do. Is there something you'd like to tell me so I can get out of this? Please tell me something or I'm going crazy. I don't have the money to get out of here; it's too much for me and I'm alone with no money. That's why I tell this to you, because you're my friend and I need a piece of advice. I expect your reply. That's all. Rosario.

hola April 20, 2009 07:09 PM

Thank you Angelica. Was it well written?

Rusty April 20, 2009 07:12 PM

It wasn't well written at all. It looks more like a quickly scribbled text message. There were several misspelled words, abbreviated words and words that were run together.

AngelicaDeAlquezar April 20, 2009 07:27 PM

Rusty is right. It took a little cryptology to decypher it. ;)

Here's a way of how it should have been written:

Quote:

Sólo te escribo para preguntarte cómo le hago con lo que me está sucediendo con Ernesto. Hoy me llamó la policía a mi casa, diciendo que Ernesto tiene problemas con los padres de unas niñas y no sé qué hacer con ese problema. Yo nunca he tenido esa clase de problemas y no sé qué hacer. ¿Algo que tú me quieras decir para yo saber cómo debo hacer para salir de esto? Por favor dime; si no, me voy a volver loca y yo no tengo dinero para irme de aquí, porque ya es mucho para mí. Yo estoy sola, sin trabajo y sin dinero. No sé qué voy a hacer. Por eso yo te digo a ti, porque tú eres mi amigo. Yo necesito un consejo. ¿Qué debo hacer con esto? Espero tu contestación. Es todo. Rosario.

sosia April 22, 2009 01:46 AM

good work Angelica :D

AngelicaDeAlquezar April 22, 2009 08:43 AM

Thanks, sosia.
It was hard to resist the temptation to "correct" also the style. :D

CrOtALiTo April 22, 2009 08:51 AM

Yes, As said Rusty it seem more a scribble at Spanish, I think that the person who wrote that messages does not know Spanish, and he or she misspelled the words.