View Single Post
Old August 20, 2010, 08:05 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayer View Post
Hola! Yo empecé aprendo Español hace dos mes en la escuela. Yo voy la universidad. Yo tratar estudioso Español tres hora todos los días para que yo saco mejor rápido. ¿Cosa algún yo debo hacer además construir mí vocabulario? Muchas veces yo estudioso la palabras solo para que yo construir mí voabulario rápido. Yo quiero empiezo leo el periódico Español la próxima semana. Por favor correcto algún la equivocaciónes yo hisciste. Gracias!

What I wanted to say:
Hello I started learning Spanish a few months ago in school.I go to college. I try to study Spanish 3 hours everyday so I get better fast. Is there anything else I should do besides build vocabulary? Most of the time I study words to build my vocabulary fast. I want to focus on rules later. In a few weeks I want to start reading Spanish newspapers. Please correct any mistakes I made! Thanks

I know my grammar is probably terrible in Spanish, but I'm just trying to dedicate 3 hours a day for 4 weeks to learning Spanish vocabulary. To help me memorize the words I learn I just type them in the order they appear in English when writing sentences. I conjugate where I can, and I know in Spanish things about reflexive verbs, and adjective after the noun, but I don't want to get bogged down in details just yet I figure if I can recognize a lot of words then reading/watching Spanish things will be easier and less boring, and from there I can learn grammar. Good idea or no? Thanks again!
-Ayer
It's comprehensible your question and your worrier, now you need to memorize the word in each new post that you make in the forums, you should to try of write more in Spanish and you should to try to write in both language the you are trying to say.

Of the same form that you did in your last post, it's the same, if you don't know some many words, then you can try finding them in the on line dictionary, no ones is better and get better fast, although if you can upgrade your vocabulary is better.

Of course everyone have troubles with the learning inclusive me.

I can't write so well the language, but every day that pass, I try to upgrade my English although sometimes I have to walk for a long road alone or myself.

It's not easy, anything is easy for all is possible..

Take care.

Sincerely yours.

And have fun.