Thread: Sobre
View Single Post
Old June 29, 2009, 12:31 PM
Tomisimo's Avatar
Tomisimo Tomisimo is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: North America
Posts: 5,569
Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
I would normally call something like that a bag. If I needed to be more specific, I would describe it as vacuum-packed, sealed, or something similar. If you're talking about the smaller sobres of powder to make drinks (tang, kool-aid, etc), I would use "packet".

For example, in the following pictures, I would call that a "packet/bag of (dehydrated) soup" and a "packet of tang".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bag-of-dehydrated-soup.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	170   Click image for larger version

Name:	packet-of-tang.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	171  
If you find something wrong with my Spanish, please correct it!
Reply With Quote