Thread: Felicidades
View Single Post
Old July 10, 2010, 10:38 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPablo View Post
Yup, I see that... either "for" or "to"... I guess I missed putting [] or just deleting "to"... Tku!

Thank you, CrOtALiTo... I hope so too. I made few corrections to your post. I hope these are helpful, and I don't miss obvious points, like in my previous correction. I must say that correcting some of your posts is becoming a challenge for me... The funny thing is that I get what you are writing, (I guess because of my basic Spanish intuitive grammar), but then, I am not 100% sure. (If you included your same post in Spanish, I think that would help others to help you better...)

@Irma, et al... As for the money for the soccer players... Well, many talk about that. Nobody talks about the money invested in "useless" weaponry... There are really "contra-survival" investments, that destroy the planet. There is an ungodly amount of money being invested in drugs, both legal and illegal... The time for "economy" as in being spare with expenses, is in a condition of Affluence... in an Emergency one has to "promote" and invest the money in activities that will create production... So, I wouldn't be surprised if the overall Spanish economy gets a "magic" resurgence, whether they end up winning or not... (There is really nothing 'magic' about it...) (You can check the amount of money invested before 1992, The Olympics at Barcelona... besides the Expo at Sevilla, etc... The resurgence in the Spanish economy that lasted several years, after these 'big expenses' were lasting with an actually pretty decent level up to the end of the 90s... right?)

At any rate... we'll see on Sunday...
Thank you but not I don't require to write in Spanish.
Anyway thank you for your time.