Thread: rr thingy
View Single Post
Old August 30, 2011, 10:48 PM
swr999 swr999 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 33
Native Language: US English
swr999 is on a distinguished road
For US English native speakers, the word "arroz" may be a good way of getting the rr ball (or the tongue) rolling (so to speak).

Also, maybe this point has been made, but the rr sound is used with the rr itself, and also with a single r when it's the first letter in the word.
Reply With Quote