View Single Post
Old April 16, 2008, 11:46 AM
Tomisimo's Avatar
Tomisimo Tomisimo is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: North America
Posts: 5,565
Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
I found quite a few google results for interruptor térmico, but I think that would be translated as thermal switch or thermostat (termostato), which would probably be more involved than what you want (it would probably be a switch that you can reset, whereas this cutout only works once.)

EDIT: I found some more words for this, if it helps. It looks like thermal cutoff, thermal fuse, thermal regulator, temperature switch, temperature fuse, and thermal protector are synonymous with thermal cutout.
If you find something wrong with my Spanish, please correct it!

Last edited by Tomisimo; April 16, 2008 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Added more
Reply With Quote