Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Online classes, with live instructors

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 16, 2009, 06:09 PM
Ruby

Native Language: English, United States
ZeroTX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomisimo View Post
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response. First of all I want to apologize if you felt offended that your post was edited.

Now to explain my actions. I face a dilemma with users posting links. There are dozens of spam posts every day (most of which never see the light of day), where people or bots are trying to promote some website. So when there is a legitimate user who inadvertently fits the profile of a spammer-- posting a link to a website in one of their first posts-- then I just edit it out to be on the safe side. Spam is a never-ending battle, and as such will have a few false positives, and for that I apologize.

I will revert your post to your version.

David.
Thanks! I just don't want people to be missing out on Spanish learning resources that are a good deal price-wise. I did pay like around $10/hour for lessons and it was one-on-one with an instructor. She wasn't probably a professional teacher, but just having 1 on 1 for that price is great and a regular schedule can be set up. I will happily also let you guys know about another one I'm working with in Mexico, where they are beta testing their online courses, which ARE done by professional teachers. I have attended their school for a total of 6 weeks nice over 2 different summers and they are adding online courses to their list of things, since many people aren't traveling these days due to the economy. Anyway, I will post about that once they go "public" For now I'm enjoying my private classes

Tags
live online class

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: