Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje > Cosas técnicas
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Best Spanish Keyboards for North America?

Problemas técnicas con el uso de este sitio y el aprendizaje de idiomas en general.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo June 14, 2010, 01:28 PM
rpgray rpgray no está en línea
Opal

Primera Lengua: English
rpgray is on a distinguished road
Best Spanish Keyboards for North America?

Hi,

I live in the United States and would like to buy a keyboard that has premade keyes ready for Spanish characters that are not commonly used in English.

Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks,

Ryan
Responder Con Cita

Quita esta publicidad al registrarte con una cuenta gratuita en Tomísimo.
Antiguo June 14, 2010, 09:42 PM
wafflestomp wafflestomp no está en línea
Pearl

Primera Lengua: American English
wafflestomp is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por rpgray Ver Mensaje
Hi,

I live in the United States and would like to buy a keyboard that has premade keyes ready for Spanish characters that are not commonly used in English.

Thanks,

Ryan
I suggest using the US International Keyboard setup that comes preinstalled with Windows. "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306560" those are the instructions on how to activate it.

It's what I use and at first it's annoying but eventually you get used to it... I love it personally it's great.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo June 15, 2010, 05:49 PM
Tarential Tarential no está en línea
Ruby

Primera Lengua: English
Tarential is on a distinguished road
I don't know if anyone else might be interested in this, but I type on the Dvorak keyboard layout. There is a Dvorak-international version but it is far too complex for just Spanish, so I created my own version of it for use with X11/xkb. It is just the regular Dvorak keyboard layout using AltGr for Spanish diacritic marks (acute accent above aoeui, tilde above n) and the reversal of the exclamation/question marks.

You can download the keyboard layout map here:
http://personal.aparadine.com/sidux/us.esdv

Move it to /etc/X11/xkb/symbols/us or /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/us (depending on your distribution).

I hope this helps at least one other person because frankly it was a headache to figure out how to do it (most of the tutorials available are extremely out of date).
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo June 15, 2010, 06:23 PM
Vikingo Vikingo no está en línea
Ruby

Primera Lengua: Norwegian
Vikingo is on a distinguished road
I made this about a year ago, after having tried different options for Windows, including the US international keyboard, which didn't suit my needs. The (somewhat succinct) instructions appear when you run it, and you'll have your Spanish symbols within 10 seconds from clicking.

It's what I use personally, but like Tarential, I like to be as effective as I can... heh heh.. did you know that Colemak is the new Dvorak, Tarential? Just half-kidding, but my program works with any keyboard layout.
Antiguo June 15, 2010, 06:32 PM
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo no está en línea
Diamond

Primera Lengua: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Hi,

Thanks,

Ryan
You only need install the software from ( Control Panel in the regional and language options ) there you will can change the keyboard configuration and so you can choice the language of the keyboard that you need installed in your computer.

I hope this information can be useful for you.
Antiguo July 07, 2010, 04:33 PM
Chris Chris no está en línea
Pearl

Primera Lengua: American English
Chris is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Hi,

Thanks,

Ryan
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por wafflestomp Ver Mensaje
I suggest using the US International Keyboard setup that comes preinstalled with Windows. "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306560" those are the instructions on how to activate it.

It's what I use and at first it's annoying but eventually you get used to it... I love it personally it's great.
This is what I use. It's pretty easy, only requiring a little time to learn it.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación