Old February 25, 2010, 03:47 PM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,040
ROBINDESBOIS is on a distinguished road
Talking University entrance examination

I know that there are different names in America depending on the university, can anybody tell me the one about NYC?
Reply With Quote
Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old February 25, 2010, 09:22 PM
poli's Avatar
poli poli is offline
rule 1: gravity
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In and around New York
Posts: 7,755
Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
No estoy completamente seguro lo que quieres decir, pero los college entry exams se llama S.A.T.'s
Son estándares, y se usa en todos lo EE UU. Si quiere saber los nombres
de las universidades en NYC, los dos más conocidos son Columbia y NYU.
Me ayuda si corrige mis errores. Gracias.
Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2010, 12:52 PM
hermit hermit is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: scotsburn, nova scotia
Posts: 617
Native Language: english
hermit is on a distinguished road
In addition to submitting SAT scores (Verbal and Math), and possibly
a Writing Sample as well, each college/university may require taking
its own entrance exam, especially if SAT scores are good but high school
grades are mediocre...

So, there would be the NYU entrance exam, Columbia entrance exam, etc.
"Be brief, for no discourse can please when too long."
miguel de cervantes saavedra
Reply With Quote


Link to this thread
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Site Rules

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:07 AM.

Forum powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.