Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques


Nadie ayudar con mi espanol?

 

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 09, 2011, 01:57 PM
timtim1 timtim1 is offline
Opal
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: london
Posts: 4
Native Language: english
timtim1 is on a distinguished road
Nadie ayudar con mi espanol?

i am a native english speaker looking for a spanish speaker who i can write with to improve my spanish. i am relativly new to learning spanish and would obviously be willing to help any spanish speaker improve their english if they wanted.

thank you.
Reply With Quote
   
Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
  #2  
Old October 09, 2011, 03:37 PM
Rusty's Avatar
Rusty Rusty is offline
Señor Speedy
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 10,681
Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Hi, You may want to check out the penpal section.


By the way, "No one to help with my Spanish?" can be written as follows:
¿Hay alguien que me ayude con el español?
¿Hay alguien que pueda ayudarme con el español?
¿No hay nadie que me ayude con el español?
¿Quisiera alguien ayudarme con el español?
¿Alguien me ayude con el español?
(there are others)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old October 11, 2011, 07:42 PM
vita32's Avatar
vita32 vita32 is offline
Emerald
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 522
Native Language: Bicol/Tagalog; English = second language
vita32 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Hi, You may want to check out the penpal section.


By the way, "No one to help with my Spanish?" can be written as follows:
¿Hay alguien que me ayude con el español?
¿Hay alguien que pueda ayudarme con el español?
¿No hay nadie que me ayude con el español?
¿Quisiera alguien ayudarme con el español?
¿Alguien me ayude con el español?
(there are others)
Hi Rusty! Thanks for all these examples. According to the penpal section, there seem to be more English speakers wanting to learn Spanish than Spanish speakers wanting to learn English (just a thought).
__________________
To love, live and learn.

All corrections are appreciated.

Last edited by vita32; October 11, 2011 at 07:48 PM. Reason: To add more comment.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old October 12, 2011, 07:39 AM
chileno's Avatar
chileno chileno is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, USA
Posts: 7,863
Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vita32 View Post
Hi Rusty! Thanks for all these examples. According to the penpal section, there seem to be more English speakers wanting to learn Spanish than Spanish speakers wanting to learn English (just a thought).
Something worthier of thinking about would be how many of those would be willing to help.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old October 12, 2011, 11:31 AM
vita32's Avatar
vita32 vita32 is offline
Emerald
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 522
Native Language: Bicol/Tagalog; English = second language
vita32 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chileno View Post
Something worthier of thinking about would be how many of those would be willing to help.
That is the reason I activated my penpal profile to see if there are any Spanish speakers who are willing to help me learn Spanish in return for English.
__________________
To love, live and learn.

All corrections are appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old October 16, 2011, 12:18 PM
CrOtALiTo's Avatar
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mérida, Yucatán
Posts: 11,680
Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtim1 View Post
i am a native english speaker looking for a spanish speaker who i can write with to improve my spanish. i am relativly new to learning spanish and would obviously be willing to help any spanish speaker improve their english if they wanted.

thank you.
I'm can help you with your Spanish, now if you are looking for a person who you can speak by voice, then I guess you can add me by the Skype, you send me a message and until then I will give you my ID.

Animus!
__________________
We are building the most important dare for my life and my family feature now we are installing new services in telecoms.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old October 16, 2011, 11:18 PM
Ahuizote Ahuizote is offline
Opal
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Ahuizote is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vita32 View Post
That is the reason I activated my penpal profile to see if there are any Spanish speakers who are willing to help me learn Spanish in return for English.

Oh, well,

sí, claro

what do you need?
¿ Hablar ?
¿Escribir?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old October 17, 2011, 05:35 PM
vita32's Avatar
vita32 vita32 is offline
Emerald
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 522
Native Language: Bicol/Tagalog; English = second language
vita32 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
I'm can help you with your Spanish, now if you are looking for a person who you can speak by voice, then I guess you can add me by the Skype, you send me a message and until then I will give you my ID.

Animus!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahuizote View Post
Oh, well,

sí, claro

what do you need?
¿ Hablar ?
¿Escribir?
Thank you, Crotalito and Ahuizote. I would like to utilize the pen-pal section of this forum.

Thanks again.
__________________
To love, live and learn.

All corrections are appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old October 17, 2011, 09:22 PM
Ahuizote Ahuizote is offline
Opal
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Ahuizote is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vita32 View Post
Thank you, Crotalito and Ahuizote. I would like to utilize the pen-pal section of this forum.

Thanks again.
You welcome, although,I would like to know where that section is.....can you tell me ??
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old October 18, 2011, 03:38 AM
vita32's Avatar
vita32 vita32 is offline
Emerald
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 522
Native Language: Bicol/Tagalog; English = second language
vita32 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahuizote View Post
You welcome, although,I would like to know where that section is.....can you tell me ??
Please forgive me for I made a mistake, what I meant was Tomisimo's "Private Messages". I look forward to your message.

Thanks
__________________
To love, live and learn.

All corrections are appreciated.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark this thread at:

 

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Site Rules

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ayudar vs. Auxiliar laepelba Vocabulary 7 September 26, 2010 01:07 PM
ayuda con español por favor NoName Practice & Homework 13 September 24, 2010 01:05 PM
Porfavor ayudame [con películas en español] deborahj General Chat 7 September 29, 2008 05:45 PM
ayudar "con" or ayudar "en" littlekim70 Vocabulary 13 March 17, 2008 05:20 AM
Ayudar, Por Favor. Trevorp1594 Grammar 2 February 16, 2008 01:55 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Forum powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

X