Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Practice & Homework
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

I need help translating a text from english to spanish :)

Practice Spanish or English here. All replies to a thread should be in the same language as the first post.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18, 2009, 04:14 PM
Ruby

serendipity is on a distinguished road
I need help translating a text from english to spanish :)

Please help me correct it, I have to turn it in by friday I thought this one would be really simple, but I'm stuck in a lot of places. :/ So help me out please!!!

English: Pedro is seven years old, and his mother has a lot of problems with him.
Spanish: Pedro tiene siete años, y su madre tiene muchas problemas con él.

English: In the morning he's tired and doesn't want to get up. He doesn't like to shower,
Spanish: Por la mañana él es cansado y no quiere levante. No le gusta regar....

English: ..and he doesn't want to go to the bathroom. He's not hungry in the morning, and he doesn't want to eat breakfast.
Spanish: ...y él no quiere ir al baño. El no tiene hambre por la mañana y él no quiere desayune.

English: Pedro doesn't like milk. He only drinks orange juice. When Pedro is going to school,
Spanish: Pedro no le gusta leche. El sólo bebe jugo de naranja. Cuándo Pedro va a la escuela....

English: He's often in a hurry. Pedro takes the bus to school at 8 o'clock in the morning.
Spanish: El es a menudo apurado. Pedro toma el autobús a la escuela a las ocho de la mañana.

English: The first class starts at 8.30 and the last one ends are 13.30.
Spanish: La primera clase empieza a las 8.30 y el último termina a las 13.30.

English: Pedro is a good student, he's the best one in class.
Spanish: Pedro es un estudiante bueno, él es el mejor en la clase.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: