Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 02, 2009, 12:06 AM
Cecile83 Cecile83 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10
Cecile83 is on a distinguished road
The squiggle above the N or n.

Hello! Learn Spanish in Spain, I was taught that the squiggle above the ñ was called a Ñilde. Tilde, I was tought, was for the T, as in Tilde for T and Ñilde for the Ñ. Any profesional Spanish scholars out there that can verify this? Thank you and Happy New 2009!
Reply With Quote

accent mark, eñe, tilde


Link to this thread
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Site Rules

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
la tilde en solo (sólo) sosia Grammar 9 May 18, 2008 01:29 AM

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:26 PM.

Forum powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.