Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Listening

Metodología didáctica, técnicas para aprender, la lingüística-- todo cosa relacionada con el aprendizaje y enseñanza de un idioma extranjero.

Herramientas Desplegado
Prev Mensaje Previo   Próximo Mensaje Next
Antiguo September 23, 2010, 01:09 AM
irmamar irmamar no está en línea
Diamond

Primera Lengua: Español
irmamar is on a distinguished road
Listening

Yesterday I was reading a blog for learning English. The author said that usually listening is not practised enough and we should listen and listen and listen all the day (as a child learns his/her own language). I try to listen one hour a day or sometimes more, but there are days when I don't have enough time to listen (and on weekends that's almost impossible ). I listen Vaughan TV and BBC or CNN, but I find the last two a bit boring after 30 minutes or so of listening to news without understanding about a 70%, more or less.

A student said that he reads and listens to audiobooks and listening and reading at the same time has helped him a lot to understand what is been said and that his exams have been successful with that method. Another one says that he practise listening as much as he can. And so on.

How much time do you spend listening the language you are studying? What do you think the best method is?
Responder Con Cita

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación