Old May 23, 2008, 09:21 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Well, team.

First, good morning.

I think like above of the thread, my point of view about of the inmigration, some persons get out of their contry because, they doesn't got some opportunity of work in their country, the major part of the people, they cross the border this is the case of Mexican, the Mexicans cross the borders, because here in Mexican, the life in very poor, mainly the government in some times, they doesn't got opportunity of work to the people hand, then, they prefer get out from their coutry, some people arrived to U.S.A, other people arrived to Europe, the people emigrant is good for a lot of work, they be ever far of their family, because they need work, is situation is sad, a lot of children be alone with mother or granfathers, and they grew up without love, I think that all country and peole, we are same.

Good, is my point of view, but, I believe that all the persons, has some other way of view about the thread of the Inmigration of other way different.

I await your correction, thanks

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; May 23, 2008 at 09:23 AM.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old May 23, 2008, 11:27 AM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Well, team.

First, good morning.

I think like above of the thread,(I agree with the above thread. my point of view about of the inmigration(This is my point of view about immigration):, some persons(people) get out of their country because, they doesn't got some opportunity(they dont have the opportunity to) work in their (own) country. Most people, who cross the border (in this is the case Mexico, cross the borders, because here in Mexico, the life is very poor. Mainly the government doesn't give work opportunity to the people at hand,. People then, they prefer get out from their country. Some people go to U.S.A, other people go to Europe. Emigrant find a lot of work,but they are ever far from their family. The situation is sad. A lot of children are alone with mothers or grandparents, and they grew up without love. I think that all countries and people, we are same.

Good, is my point of view, but, I believe that all the persons, has some other way of view about the thread of the Inmigration of other way different.
I dont think everyone has the same point of view as I do,
I await your correction, thanks

Estoy de acuerdo contigo y estás comunucando mejor en inglés. Felicidades.
Old May 23, 2008, 11:51 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Thank you very much, poli.

People, I believe that this thread is a polemic, always, we thought the same about of the emigrant, but some if is true, is nobody cannot do nothing, albeit is sad the story of the emigrant people, I feel that some day,all we'll can to be free in all the places, meanwhile the governments, they doesn't do nothing, for change this situation, we continue so, but, this are good al leats, we can to talk some and the forums has as visiter as other forums.

I await your corretions.

Tags
immigration, migración

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: