Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Practice & Homework
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Lend succor to putin

Practice Spanish or English here. All replies to a thread should be in the same language as the first post.

Old December 06, 2009, 11:35 AM
Pearl

VivaEspana is on a distinguished road
Lend succor to PUTIN

HELP PUTIN IN HIS FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM

Statecraft is every state’s ‘self-beneficial business.’ Even the United States, though impeded by the force of international laws, acts in her own beneficial pursuit often legislating her own to her own advantage. In the interest of self-preservation, Russia also has to.

In order to create an equitable and fair system, Russia in the person of Vladimir Putin also either has to ‘cringe’ when international laws bring them to a standstill or render them powerless or laud the United Nations when they decide in their favour.

The West did not have a stake in Chechnya. Their leaders often either fail to mention them in their criticism of President Putin. Just like other Communist Parties scattered all over the world they either fail or utterly refuse to admit that they should lend succor to Putin. It all amounts on his present-day ideological beliefs which are capitalism and democracy. One reasons out why they abandon him in his quest against terrorism.

Putin is disappointed with the West because not only Russia has a stake in Chechnya but also them. Scores of Al Qaeda terrorists train in her camps and scatter themselves to other countries ready to stir up trouble as much as they did in the bombings that took place in an apartment block in Moscow.

President Putin even paid lip-service to American legislators by way of saying that “America is not in Iraq ready to occupy it”, contradicting statements by the Communist Party of Russia that they intend to do so. Again, Putin prospered on this statements. He garnered eighty seven percent of the vote, the highest achievement that any President of the world had ever made.

If Putin has bitter enemies in this world considering that even journalists covering Russia have bitterly criticized him, they either belong to the Communist Parties of the world, Communists Parties of USA, Great Britain, Canada, Russia and the irrational, subversive Left.

Putin has surrendered himself to our uni-polar world. Giving a helping hand to Great Britain and USA in the war in Iraq by deceiving Saddam Hussein’s generals, would greatly attest to this. Hence, it does not matter for him if the global correlation falls on America’s side. All that he knows is that he is President and that America is pleased with him. Why then would he surrender Joseph Stalin and Lenin to the ‘packs of ‘wolves’ feasting on their bones’, if not?…….LET US HELP PRESIDENT PUTIN AND FORGET THE PAST!!

Last edited by VivaEspana; December 06, 2009 at 12:12 PM.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old December 06, 2009, 11:46 AM
Pearl

tradducciones:

El arte de gobernar esta cadala incumbencia autobeneficioso del estado. Incluso los Estados Unidos aunque impidieron por lo fuerza de las leyes internacionales, actuan en suya propia pasatiempos beneficioso frecuentemente legislando a suya propia la ventaja. En el interes de conservacion, la Rusia tambien tiene que estar.

En orden crear uno sistema equitativo y justo, la Rusia en la persona de Vladimir Putin tambien cualquiera tiene encongerse cuando las leyes internaccionales traen esos a paralizda o hacen que algo resulte inutil o loan las Naciones Unidas cuando ellos deciden en su favor.

El Oeste no hace tiene un estaca en la Chechenia. Sus lideres a menudo cualquiera no mencionaste los puntos en sus las criticas del Presidente Putin. Como otros partidos de los Communistas dispersaron por todos partes el mundo ellos cualquiera fallaron o completamente refusaron admitir que ellos deberias prestaron los socorros a Putin. Lo todas ascendero sobre suyas presente-dia creencias ideologicos cuales son el capitalismo y la democracia. Uno entendo por que ellos lo abandonan en suya busqueda contra el terrorismo.

El Presidente Putin esta decepcionado con el Oete por que no solo la Rusiya tieno intereses en Chechenia sino que tambien ellos. Habia un monton de los Al Qaeda terroristas da instrucciones en suyo campamentos y se dispersan a otaras provocan los problemes como todo como lo hicieron en los bombardeos qua requerieron lugar en uno apartamento edificio en Moscu.

continuo...
Old December 06, 2009, 12:46 PM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
@VivaEspana: Are you studying any Spanish at all?
Old December 07, 2009, 02:04 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Inglés
Perikles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicaDeAlquezar View Post
@VivaEspana: Are you studying any Spanish at all?
I'm glad you asked that - I can't work out what the point is of these threads.
Old December 07, 2009, 04:43 AM
Pearl

I studied Spanish for 4 semesters, Angelica.

Perikles, if you can't put up with my essays it would be better for you to take a course on the Constitution with emphasis on the provision, "freedom of speech". It is an essay, can't you read it. A harmless political essay that needs spanish translationn!!

Last edited by VivaEspana; December 07, 2009 at 05:09 AM.
Old December 07, 2009, 05:11 AM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaEspana View Post
Perikles, if you can't put up with my essays it would be better for you to take a course on the Constitution with emphasis on the provision, "freedom of speech". It is an essay, can't you read it. A harmless political essay, unless you're up to something.
As for being up to anything, a political essay is seldom harmless, and the writer is usually up to something. I was just wondering what that something was. I honestly could not work out whether you wanted comments on your English, your Spanish or your political outlook, or something else. I can put up with anything if I know what it is.
Old December 07, 2009, 05:14 AM
Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perikles View Post
As for being up to anything, a political essay is seldom harmless, and the writer is usually up to something. I was just wondering what that something was. I honestly could not work out whether you wanted comments on your English, your Spanish or your political outlook, or something else. I can put up with anything if I know what it is.

Why do you want to know what I am up to? Had I committed a crime in writing the essay? You should also take a refresher course on privacy!
Old December 07, 2009, 05:40 AM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaEspana View Post
Why do you want to know what I am up to? Had I committed a crime in writing the essay? You should also take a refresher course on privacy!
Why such a silly reaction? If you post something on a forum, it is usually for a reason. If there was a reason, I didn't know what it is, and I still don't. Enlighten me as to why you think I do not know enough about privacy.
Old December 07, 2009, 06:02 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Español
irmamar is on a distinguished road
Well, sometimes I've read some of these "essays" (sometimes endless...) and I think that they could say something that can be detrimental to other's political opinions.
Old December 07, 2009, 07:02 AM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by irmamar View Post
Well, sometimes I've read some of these "essays" (sometimes endless...) and I think that they could say something that can be detrimental to other's political opinions.
There's nothing wrong in expressing a political opinion, I just wondered why on this forum.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: